Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Well, guys, it seems as if i am done with vaping.

Almost 600 days ago,i made the switch from Marlboro lights to a bloog 808 penstyle ecig. I ordered juice from bluemist and alien visions and for the last year and a half, i have made vaping my obsession. I have owned about 20 different mods and tried almost every atomizer. I have owned the infamous Eclipse EQ mod and rebuildables like the Zenesis Standard. I have vaped a baby pool full of Bobas Bounty.

And now, i have stopped all of it. I no longer check the classifieds if i wake up in the middle of the night. I no longer have 40 flavors on my dresser for DIY Juice. I already miss the hobby, but i will save money by losing the obsession.

I went from 24mg nic to 21, then 18, 15, 12, 9, 6 and just recently vaped zero nic DIY cinnamon/menthol . Today is day two without nicotine and day one of leaving my Darwin and my REO at home. I have no PV with me and it feels liberating.

Keep your eyes on the classifieds for many pieces of gear for sale.

I made many good friends on ECF and i am forever grateful to ECF and its members as well as the ecig in general. I probably would have smoked forever without it.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Congrats are definitely in order for getting to zero and now off the vaping completely. Please keep us updated on how it goes in the next few weeks. It could inspire me and other to give it a shot. I've been thinking about dropping lower than 12mg which I have been vaping pretty much for 1.5 years now.

I've always liked your avatar and remember when you first put it up after Home Depot forbade vaping in their parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread