• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

MY juices too sweet and burning out your coils too fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adept1

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2017
To me, the MY juices are too sweet, and they also burn out my coils too fast. There's a cheap and easy solution though.

I've started diluting the MY juices with straight PG. PG is less sweet than VG, and it's also thinner. A lot of the popular MY juices are using a 50/50 PG/VG ratio, so if you add the correct amount of PG, you can change the ratio to 70/30 or 80/20. This will cut the sweetness and prolong your coil life. I think they still have enough flavor even after diluting.

Bonus is you wind up with more juice too. Of course the nicotine level will diminish, so you might want to start off with something stronger than you usually use.

-adept1

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
I'm not sure if it's just because the MY juices are too sweet. I think it's the sweetener they use.
I vape US juices almost exclusively now because of the crappy experience with MY juices. I like dessert flavours and they're often very sweet too. But they don't gunk up the coils or oxidize as badly as the MY juices.

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
I'm not sure if it's just because the MY juices are too sweet. I think it's the sweetener they use.
I vape US juices almost exclusively now because of the crappy experience with MY juices. I like dessert flavours and they're often very sweet too. But they don't gunk up the coils or oxidize as badly as the MY juices.

Hey buddy...
Precisely! MY juices are non premium.
USA juices are.
I also vape exclusively USA Juices, but problem with ordering USA juices from MY is they only have 6mg nic USA juices.
I don't vape 6mg juices... Only 12 and above.
Dilemma, right?
Crappy MY 12mg juices or nice Premium 6mg USA juices. :confused::confused:

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
To me, the MY juices are too sweet, and they also burn out my coils too fast. There's a cheap and easy solution though.

I've started diluting the MY juices with straight PG. PG is less sweet than VG, and it's also thinner. A lot of the popular MY juices are using a 50/50 PG/VG ratio, so if you add the correct amount of PG, you can change the ratio to 70/30 or 80/20. This will cut the sweetness and prolong your coil life. I think they still have enough flavor even after diluting.

Bonus is you wind up with more juice too. Of course the nicotine level will diminish, so you might want to start off with something stronger than you usually use.

-adept1
Should be adding more VG, not PG.

-adept1
More VG, not PG.

If 50VG/50PG... Hence, adding more PG equals eg. 40VG/60PG, or worse - 30VG/70PG. Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread