my latest e-pipe mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob1522

Oct 16, 2008
Essex UK
been using this now for 3 weeks constantly and seems to be my best mod to date. made fron a cheap pipe from deal extreme about £2.80 delivered, alot smaller than a standard epipe and lighter. uses 901 atomizer and cut off cartridge with manual push button switching.
same vapour production as a screwdriver type mod but more tactile feel and nicer in the mouth.

Attachments

• DSC01115.jpg
    DSC01115.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 401
  • DSC01116.jpg
    DSC01116.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 353
  • DSC01117.jpg
    DSC01117.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 388
  • DSC01118.jpg
    DSC01118.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 357
  • DSC01119.jpg
    DSC01119.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 517

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Exellent job my friend. I am impressed. Do you think that the fit must be with 901 atomizers for best vapor and low cost of these?

I have an RN4072 atomizer and the smoke is exiting. I have test enough cigarettes and I have to say that this atomizer from e-cig u.k. has huge smoke and a very big throat kick. Do you think that you will fit a penstyle or its impossible?

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I use the 103 atomiser (as used on classic Intellicig) a lot with a pass-through bat + Battech USB battery - it works v.well. I also have lots of old pipes from my tobacco days. Sadly, however, I have two left hands and all the technical skills of a lobotomised whelk. The only problem with the 103 would be the round mouthpiece - but who cares?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
its a e-pipe made from a wooden bowl pipe. the switch is located in the middle of the bowl cap.

The switch is yours or the e-pipes? If its e-pipes maybe needs a replacement or you think its good enough?
Did you cut the catridge and refill it with liquid from the cutted top?

I search deal extreme and I did not found it

And is there an e-pipe 3 $ ? I did not understand very well

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
the pipe was from dealextreme DealExtreme: $4.01 Classic Cigarette Smoking Pipe with Pouch

then modded to be a e-pipe so the switch was mine and added then

Sorry rob, I was looking by color.
To understand. You find the upper plastic, you put a button on it, you make a thread on pipe and on plastic cap, you put a goad to the bottom of the bowl. ok

But to connect the poles you must bring wires. Did you dig the inside side of bowl and brought the wires to the atomizer?

And the hole of the 901 atomizer? I dont see it. I think it must be visible.

A lot qwestions sorry

rob1522

Oct 16, 2008
Essex UK
yeah think you got the general idea I used a brass threaded ring that glues into the top of the bowl that a brass cap incorporating the switch screws into. the bowl had to be bored out larger to take the battery and slightly deeper.
the neck was then bored to enable the atomizer to fit inside. wires were attached to battery connector with approx 10mm of battery casing . a spring was soldered to the ground wire then this was glued into the pipe base and the spring glued into the bottom of the bowl with epoxy and the positive wire soldered to the threaded ring.
a 901 cartridge was then cut down and the pipe mouthpiece bored out to accept this .
the two halves will now go together but i also added a brass ferrule as a joining strengthener with a key to hold the mouthpiece in the correct position .
have found no need for a additional air intake hole for the attomizer it seems to get enough from around the joints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread