My Lavatube is doing... Well, just fine actually. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDiatribes

Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Houston, TX
People have their problems, and I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to lessen the legitimacy of anyone else's complaints by putting up this post. No product is perfect, and there's always bound to be a bad egg in the bunch every once in a while. I just know companies tend to hear about more of the bad than the good, so I figure this might be nice for Joe and the others at Volcano to hear:

I bought one of the V2 Lavatubes out of your very first production run, and nine months later that bad boy is still cranking away like a champ. It's got chips and dings and the chrome has worn off the + and - buttons, but it's taken a hundred atties and rebuilds on those atties and several different types of batteries and drops on an embarrassingly large number of hard surfaces and a little worn chrome is the only way you can tell. I've bought dozens of mods afterwards as well, both vv/vw and mech, and my Lavatube is still what I reach for first when I leave the house.

Seriously guys, as far as I'm concerned you've done good. :2cool:

Petej

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Bellingham, WA
The chrome is wearing off my button as well, I still have occasional misfires and still need to send it in for warranty repair, but overall, VERY good device! I tend too take mine everywhere as well now. I keep my eGo's as backups and when I am somewhere that a large mod would be distracting (too many questions about it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread