My Man by One Hit Wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonJon1992

Jan 24, 2016
Hey fellow vapors! I just wanted to talk about My Man by One Hit Wonder. Their whole line is amazing but this is my favorite flavor by them. It is a creamy neapolitan ice cream flavor. I was sceptikal about trying ice cream flavors for in the past I have had nothing but bad luck especially chocolate flavors. But this juice is amazing and very affordable. It only comes in a 180 ml bottle and from their site directly it is only 59.99 which is very affordable. I found this juice plus many other juices on ejuicedirect.com for only 48.99 (Im assuming its cheaper due to them buying in heavy bulk) and also with this coupon code to get 5 dollars off your first order. So im posting this for you guys if you were ever interested in trying this brand or any of the other many brands they carry for cheap on their site. Keep on vaping!

ejuicedirect.com

coupon code:2403851141

Reactions: Maiar

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
My Man is wonderful! I loved this stuff so much, I attempted to make it myself, and...shoot!...I succeeded! My own mix of My Man turned out great, and it's become my No. 1 vape! Great stuff.
I did the same with Milk Man. Lots of recipes out there that are really close to OHW IME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread