1 Box Spirit of American Menthol 36MG
1 Box Kant
2 Menthol 5ML juice
2 VG Menthol 5ML juice
Freebies:
1 Clove Cart
1 Coffee Cart
1 sprit of america cart

I have never tasted clove before but i put that cart on first and its an ok taste. Not a all day vape but i dont mind the flavor at all.

Now the problem is all my Menthol carts taste like cloves. I have gone thru all 10 and they taste like cloves????? Thought i was losing my mind so i have brushed my teeth like 10 times and keep going back to the menthol carts and they still taste like cloves. And these menthol carts dont hit like they usually do. The throat hit is alot lighter.

Then i go to the 5ML liquid. Put that into a couple of NEW empty carts and....its Menthol. Go back to the Menthol carts that I think taste like clove and sure enough....it still tastes like clove.

So now i know im not losing my mind. What are the chances that these were mislabeled by the manufacturer?

Last edited:

sangre

Jan 4, 2010
Wisconsin
have you vaped on the menthol carts for a little bit? on one of my first orders, i got a spirit of america freebies, and the strong smell seemed to over-power all the other carts i'd gotten in the order. i took the AS carto out of my carto storage (away from the other carts), and eventually the smell dissipated and the carts tasted like the flavors they actually were. so maybe it's that whole smell/taste being so close thing?

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I don't know if im losing my mind or what. In my last order I purchased:

2 Boxes menthol 36MG
1 Box Spirit of American Menthol 36MG
1 Box Kant
2 Menthol 5ML Juice
2 VG Menthol 5ML Juice
Freebies:
1 Clove Cart
1 Coffee Cart
1 sprit of america cart

I have never tasted clove before but i put that cart on first and its an ok taste. Not a all day vape but i dont mind the flavor at all.

Now the problem is all my Menthol carts taste like cloves. I have gone thru all 10 and they taste like cloves????? Thought i was losing my mind so i have brushed my teeth like 10 times and keep going back to the menthol carts and they still taste like cloves. And these menthol carts dont hit like they usually do. The throat hit is alot lighter.

Then i go to the 5ML liquid. Put that into a couple of NEW empty carts and....its Menthol. Go back to the Menthol carts that I think taste like clove and sure enough....it still tastes like clove.

So now i know im not losing my mind. What are the chances that these were mislabeled by the manufacturer?

No Mislabel, just need to get you tastebuds back:ppatience will reward you, my friend:D

Steve:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread