My Menthol Juice reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

JavaJunkie

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Virginia
This is my take on different menthol juice flavors and vapor. You are welcome to disagree.

Mag Menthol from Blu -- Johnson Creek makes this flavor and I love it. You can only get it via Blu. I like the taste and I like the flavor.

Red Oak Wisconsin Frost--Johnson Creek makes this flavor. It's very close to the Mag Menthol and I love it. It is a VG and it doesn't have the same "throat hit" as a PG, but I don't mind that. Great vapor and great taste.

Arctic Menthol--this is another Johnson Creek flavor. It is a PG and has a stronger throat hit which sometimes bothers me and sometimes satisfies. It provides the same great vapor and consistent flavor that I've come to expect from Johnson Creek.

All of Johnson Creek flavors come with a nice eye dropper. There is practically no mess and no fuss when it comes to refilling the carts. The eye dropper works like a champ!

S.S. Choice Brand No. 7 (menthol) -- this is a back up juice that I can get from a local hookah bar. It has a very powerful mint flavor that reminds me of cheap menthol cigarettes. I do not like it as much as the other flavors I've tried, but I keep it around as a back up. It produces a good amount of vapor. This plastic bottle has an dropper tip. It does not work very well.

The only non-menthol flavor I have tried came from a local tobacco store. I am not sure what the brand is. The bottle is white with gold lettering. The front only reads: atomized liquid. The flavor is cappuccino. It is vile. Disgusting. It tastes like burnt bitter old coffee with a stale tobacco flavor to it. Did you ever smoke a cigarette that got wet and then dried out and then went out and you had to relight it? It's kind of like that, but more disgusting. It has a strong throat hit that is really irritating. So irritating that I do not get a full inhale from it. I keep the bottle I have as a back up to my back ups. :glare: Basically, I'm too cheap to throw it away. This bottle has a plastic dropper tip that works worse than the S.S. Choice one.

I hope this has been helpful to people who want to try some menthol flavors. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread