My Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wakadoo

Sep 8, 2009
El Paso, TX
It seems my money went down the drain with these people,,, can not go to their site

Give it a little bit of time. The hosting server might be having problems. Plus there's quite a few people with the Prodigy/Protoge so I wouldn't count yourself out.

I checked the site out and it DNS's out but got a typical HTTP 500 error stating 'Internal Server Error'. So like I said, probably just server problems.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
I once had an issue with them, and even tho it did take a few days to get a response (holiday weekend), they DID get me straightened out...and quickly!

Im sure when they get ur emails, they will handle ur situation with respect and promptness.

Remember, most USA based e-cig companies are run by one to less than a handful of people with a regular job on top of their e-cig business. Im not making excuses, just saying that alot of times when a vendor doesnt respond instantly, either they are figuring out the best way to handle the situation, or are occupied with another job.

Rest assured your situation will get handled! These are good people here!

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
I am having trouble going to a few sites. I don't know if it is the links from here or what but I can't get to mist-stix or midwest either. error message.. don't worry about it.. it will work out later on

Be careful when you go to mist-stix, I don't believe their website is secure.
When you go to the page to enter your info there is no https and no lock in the corner. Also, when you click on the Volusion security icon it says: Mist-stix is not a valid identity.
I contacted them and they say their website is secure but there is no evidence of that.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
The site is up... have no idea when it went down or what happened, but all tickets will be answered tomorrow- remember it's Sunday :)

Sunday??? You aren't allowed to take a day off.. What are you doing slacking off on us Casey? These people want answers and they want them NOW. he he..

I feel for you Casey. Enjoy your days off and remember you can please some of the people some of the time, but NEVER all of the people ALL of the time. I think PS has the best customer service in this business. Every ticket I have submitted has been answered promptly and professionally. And I would recommend PS products and services to anyone. I just tell them to be patient, good things come to those with patients.

Dilutetrips

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
New Brighton, MN
I am without a job. Money is tight but I know that any trouble I have Casey and Steve will take care of. It may take some time but they take care of it and you. It is not like I can go to there store. I ship bad item back they fix it and send it back. If they are doing pre orders they send them out when they have them. Puresmoker gets my money and they earn it. They work hard and they take care of any problems that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread