My most satisfying vape yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
But that Provape isn't BLUE and you aren't using Cinnamon Danish Banana:)

I know it isn't :(

But I love it just the same :thumb:

I'll get around to getting a blue one one of these days :2cool:

And CDB is a morning vape only for me but my favorite morning vape.

This setup with the Freedom is the most satisfying cig replacement vape I've had since switching though :vapor:

I tell ya though the NEW Marshmallow from Ms T. is quickly moving up the ladder toward the category of top 3 vapes.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
It really is great stuff MsSki. It has that sweet marshmallow taste to it but also (and what makes it so great to me) it has, to me anyways, this feel/taste to it that I can't think of any way to describe besides calling it a definite smokiness.

And yeah I too have been surprised by some of the other things I have liked since starting to vape. Especially when it is something I would never eat.

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
nice Thy! i totally love those LR attys and i agree that it's so satisfying. i almost have to go "ahhhhh" after each vape and all is right in the world again.

i never tried removing the bridge on a LR atty! i've only done it on a standard one so far, but i love how the vapor feels warmer. have you had issues with your atty flooding after removing the bridge? i've found that when i do my usual 2 drops, i sometimes get that burnt taste...like the juice didn't didn't reach the coil. *shrug* it might be just me...probably need to clean it or something.

i was surprised you didn't use CDB either...;)

ETA: stop making me want to buy more of Ms T's juice! i might as well just give her my whole paycheck. :D

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
:lol: hiya vip. I can't help it they're just so good :D

I usually just stick to the 3 or 4 drops at a time and don't often flood it. Just remember you want to keep them slightly wetter than the regular ones because they are burning hotter. And that's another benefit of removing the bridge no worries about getting it to the coil since you're dripping straight onto it :)

The CDB stays on a regular 510 with the bridge removed because first thing in the morning it makes for a nice vape that is strong enough. Once breakfast has passed though then it's on to the LR atty and Freedom. ;)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Yeah Phee did a good job on the video. I'm glad he did because it definitely improves the vape since I always drip.

I did it to my oldest one first too lol I haven't ruined one yet though and have done it to 8 or 10 of them now. Main thing is to be careful with the pulling up part of it.

yup up near Lake George here.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Darn I was hoping you would have forgotten about that by now

snickeringdog.gif

I'll have to be extra stealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread