The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My mum asked to upgrade

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Trilly, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trilly

Trilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2011
    Derbyshire, UK
    Big thing for my mum since she started vaping a month after me, she's been using KR808s with prefilled cartos (just topping them off) but she's getting frustrated with the battery life and the cartos just weren't doing it for her anymore. She expressed an interest and decided to move up a little to the eGo set up that I use (eGo batteries with clearos), yay, I'm happy for her, she wants it all before I go away on Friday for 10 days, ah, not so good (that gives me 5 days since she decided on sunday).

So monday I placed the orders I need along with stocking her up with juice, yesterday got confirmations that all orders have been dispatched and the postie has just been, no parcels, grrr.

Really hoping it arrives tomorrow so at the very least I can get everything set up for her and give her a crash course tomorrow evening, I have told her that she is best keeping her 808s around while I am away incase of any problems but she is stuburn, why so I see many phone calls next week?

Anyway, just wanted a little rant to clear my chest.

Have a nice day everyone

2. AttyPops

AttyPops I need a dang haircut. Stupid CV-19. ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hope it works out OK for mom AND you.

I'd recommend getting her an atomizer or two and a drip tip as a backup/fallback plan. Of course, I recommend that to everyone :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.