My name is Cherice and I am a HV addict...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
I know what you mean, I bought 1,000 ml. in the group buy, plus still have some smaller bottles, plus 8 starter kits. Lots of carts, extra batts, and a room full of atomizers. Like everyone else, The threat of a ban put some fear into me, and I went into a buying frenzy. Analogs in my area are nearing $6.00 dollars a pack. At a bar in fl.2 yrs. ago I spent $5.00 a pack for marlboro lights. Just figure what you would spend on analogs. There is no way to figure the health benefits. Just keep vaping! rsmith76

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
LOL The funny thing is....I have about 30 bottles of ejuice in my cabinet, but I can't leave the Kent alone. Every time I try to vape something else, I feel like I'm depriving myself. I am staying well stocked in it. Paranoia set in and I started to fear Drew would run out during the holidays
I am the same way right now wit the Drewbacco.. I just bought my 2nd 30 ml!
I feel bad because I purchased Grape ape and stil havent tried it..lol.. I am bad, cant put it down! I did mix with German choc and the new and improved French vanilla and Yummy!
I cant get enough of the Drewbacco its sad, usually I switch things up pretty good, but I found my Main Vape for sure, as it sounds you did as well! I will add Kent in the morning or throughout the day to get a stronger tobacco.

Kent is a good strong tobacco if you ask me. I cant understand you not getting any flavor from it, its stronger than his 555 and other tobacco's I have tried except for the Camule and turkish. I also enjoy the virginia but that is also milder.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Cherice i know what you mean. i didnt even get sun nites order yet and i have stuff in my shopping cart for fri
totally rediculous. its a disease. But i look at it this way i spent 160 bucks a month in cigarettes here in florida so its ok to do this. But really i am gonna get killed. But then the holdidays wifey is always in a good mood.
So you guys saying the Kent is good huh. never had it from Drew. i ordered Kent from someone else before i came here and it sucked. maybe it was a bad batch. i must try it again.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Cos.. yes try it.. I have kent in the kr808 carts and didnt like but I do love Drew HV. I also like the virginia.. the kent is stronger tobacco in my opinion and in the morning I will add this to my Drewbacco. It is addicting but Drew's juices are great... spent way too much at other vendor and now I have a draw of juices I am gonna ended selling for pennies because they dont hold a flame to Drew's juices! And I dont spend near as much as I did with analogs..well yeah to stock up and all the new mods and juices but its soo much better than the analog! Be proud =) She will understand, then get her hooked! I am still working on Hubby here! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread