My name is Dave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

happydave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
United States
Hi thanks for having me hear at ECF! i have been vaping for around a year and half. i enjoy tobacco flavors mostly with %90 VG %10 PG blends. i have used a number of products over the years. i started using a TW titan tank i still have it but it mostly sits in a coffee mug with the other neglected e-cigs. currently i use the Smoktech MINI Octopus DDA with a 1.5 ohm twisted .32 gauge kanthal coil with 4 2MM wicks. on a 1000 mah ego pass though the vape is wonderful (once you drill out the air hole) and pretty travel friendly. i just wanted to say hello and thank you to everyone for this awesome forum!
~Happy Dave~

happydave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
United States
My name is Ryan and im a new vaper in need of assistance!! Hoping to meet some good fellow vapers here!!! :)

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk now Free

well you came to the right place
if your still using analog cigs i recommend devices that are very much like a cigarette in size and shape, something you can hold like a real cig a 350 mah automatic battery and SmokTech shorty carto's are a great match you should be able to get 2 350 mah batterys a charger and a bunch of smok tech shorty cartos for under $40 bucks. nothing will replace the taste of burning tar just know that when buying tobacco flavored e-liquid. Totally Wicked makes some of the best tobacco flavored juice on the market IMHO.

happydave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
United States
have heard good things about the EVOD tanks just ordered one today gonna give it a go. i was using vision CE4 clearo's for a long time they are great just make sure you tip the device level before you fire it up. also make sure the vision clearo's are just barely snug on the threads other wise you wont get a good draw off of it just, dont screw it down tight.

ryanbatestso

Oct 10, 2013
have heard good things about the EVOD tanks just ordered one today gonna give it a go. i was using vision CE4 clearo's for a long time they are great just make sure you tip the device level before you fire it up. also make sure the vision clearo's are just barely snug on the threads other wise you wont get a good draw off of it just, dont screw it down tight.

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread