My name is Michael, and I am a quitter. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
15 minutes ago was my 4 whole week without an analog anniversary!!! Yes, 1 full calendar month. If you had asked me if I was going to quit smoking tomorrow on Halloween night, I would have said "Probably not". Then, it just happened... Thanks to all of you for the help, support, and advice. My friends and family think I did this on own. If they only knew how much help I really had...

If the FDA messes this up for other folks, I'm going to get .........

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
Congrats!! I too did not plan to quit but bought a EGO kit at a gas station out of curiosity. Now here we are. I also got my sister vaping. Ain't it wonderful?

It's contagious, isn't it? I just got one of my friends to start vaping and he just finished week 1 off the analogs. My step brother is going to buy one for my nephew as a Christmas present.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Congrats. I am now on my 2 month mark! Cat wait for that year mark. I love reading everyone's counter in their sig and it makes me smile with pride for them!

Me, too. And I am amazed with myself, although only 11 days. It has been so much easier than I expected. Practically painless!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread