My Name Is Rich....And I'm an NHaler Addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

richs10

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
Maryland
Ok, I will admit it.
I tried to substitute some other "coffee" flavors for my absolute favorite NHaler Octane flavors and failed miserably. I just love Drew's High Voltage Octane Cappuccino and Mochaccino, but thought I could get away with trying some cheaper alternatives (with similar names) at some other suppliers.

BIG NO GO!

I was out of my Cappuccino for several days while I tried to acclimate to the new juice, but it just never made it. Never got past the "Blech" taste. (and in withdrawal, once again!)

But when I opened my NHaler order yesterday morning, I was back in heaven. Nuttin is better than Cappuccino in the morning! Presently, the "impostors" are sitting in the back of my e-liquid cabinet.

Now I'm off to find out the best way to flush out Cartomizers.

Just had to post this.....I will not stray again.
Rich

Last edited:

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
www.e-cigarette-stores.com
I have this juice from you from a while ago and i stole one of my wifes kr's and filled it and its heaven. I have no idea what flavor it is but with a full battery two or three hits and wow. The juices the wife gets are as thick as water, yours are like paint, nice and thick.

I dont look in the mirror much but im sure im changing colors when using it. lol

Conner

Feb 13, 2010
Castle Rock
Drew's Houseblend is the flavor I keep returning to again and again. With a REAL cup o Joe in the morning, and a few puffs of the Houseblend, it's like a coffee overload. The Capp and Moch flavors are pretty outstanding also. It drives my boss/business partner crazy, took him forever trying to quit analogs and he sees me happily vaping away with all these insane flavors to pick from. One odd thing though, my favorite Orange Lung Juice makes him sneeze whenever I vape it around him in the truck, it's the only flavor that does it. But compared to him having to deal with my analog smoke, he doesn't gripe much, much prefers me vaping. :p

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Ok, I will admit it.
I tried to substitute some other "coffee" flavors for my absolute favorite NHaler Octane flavors and failed miserably. I just love Drew's High Voltage Octane Cappuccino and Mochaccino, but thought I could get away with trying some cheaper alternatives (with similar names) at some other suppliers.

BIG NO GO!

I was out of my Cappuccino for several days while I tried to acclimate to the new juice, but it just never made it. Never got past the "Blech" taste. (and in withdrawal, once again!)

But when I opened my NHaler order yesterday morning, I was back in heaven. Nuttin is better than Cappuccino in the morning! Presently, the "impostors" are sitting in the back of my E-liquid cabinet.

Now I'm off to find out the best way to flush out Cartomizers.

Just had to post this.....I will not stray again.
Rich

Wheres the coffe reviews???

prophetr1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2010
Richmond
Let me jump in on this too....
I am not a Sweet flavor smoker (atleast not so far) but as strongly as u feel about the cappachino flavors is how i feel about my menthol/nuporrt flavor i tried quite a few alll bleh just like u said..... then found Drew's and was like his is very nice and the vaper production is awesome and the nic lever is lower in the High voltage and high octane.... but jut like you i still tried to find something else one more time after i had saw a good review and wht a mistake Im back to nhlaer alternating betwheen high voltage nuport and High Octane Drewport....

And i Quote "Just had to post this.....I will not stray again."

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Let me jump in on this too....
I am not a Sweet flavor smoker (atleast not so far) but as strongly as u feel about the cappachino flavors is how i feel about my menthol/nuporrt flavor i tried quite a few alll bleh just like u said..... then found Drew's and was like his is very nice and the vaper production is awesome and the nic lever is lower in the High voltage and high octane.... but jut like you i still tried to find something else one more time after i had saw a good review and wht a mistake Im back to nhlaer alternating betwheen high voltage nuport and High Octane Drewport....

And i Quote "Just had to post this.....I will not stray again."

Completely agree with you on the nuport. I've only been at this for a while but I ordered a ton of juices even before I got my kit. I knew I couldn't do this if I couldn't have a Newport. So I had about 8 menthol juices I started with.

Bingo! Nuport is perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread