• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My new 5v setup from a Canadian supplier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spine

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Hey all!

I just bought a cheap 5v device. I have a pcc (colibri micro, love it!) for when I'm not close to a plug and wanted to try a high voltage device. I purchase a 5v 510 manual passthrough($10.00), a 5v 2amp ac to usb wall plug($6.00), a car 5v 2amp usb plugin ($4.00)
, 2 nice drip tips($5.00), 5 smoktech dual coil xl cartos ($10.00) and a 3ml sample pack 555, cappuccino, ry4, canatobacco, flu-cured ($10.00). So $45 bucks plus $8.00 shipping for a device and juice that will last me a while. I know I'm tied down to the plugins but I'm usually home and have a 45 minute drive to work so it's not a problem.

Wow! I've been missing out! I poured the RY4 first, filled the cart by dripping it into the sides with a toothpick blocking the middle hole; let it sit for an hour (longest wait ever lol) and plugged it in. I hit the button and heard the juices cooking, took a hit and let out a plum of vapor that I had to clear with my hand so I could see the pc monitor. It also had great flavor and a good throat hit. I tried the cappuccino next and same cloud but with a milder throat hit and flavor that blew my mind!!! I always thought most flavor were somewhat similar but I could actually taste it perfectly. I'm not going to try the others yet but from the reviews I guess they are the sites top sellers so they should be good. Anyways I'm just excited that I can now finally kick my 1.5 - 2 packs a day smoking habit with relative ease. I would like to thank this site for the hoards of information that helped me with my decision. If you want a cheap introductory way to try 5v I would recommend it. I'm not sure if I can mention the Canadian supplier on here but I received my package in 2 business days and everything was there, in perfect condition and packaged well (pm me if you want the site, no affiliations). I'm just a happy camper that shot out his last pack of analogs the minute I started vaping... Thanks again!

edit:supplier is northernvapor.com

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Yeah ... when I first bought my KR8 passthroughs I had no idea they were 5v, until after I started using it and immediately noticed an increase in flavor and vapor production.... not that my auto batts don't do well in the dept as well, but there was a def bump up on the passthrough.

When I got it I was not going for higher voltage, just wanted something to occasionally chill at my laptop with (although I use a wall adapter) ... must say it was a very nice surprise, although cartos don't last as long on them in my experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread