My new babies. THANK YOU BRUCE FROM CoV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
image.jpg

Love, love love....

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
Even being a newbie, if there's one thing I have realized, if you have a chance to get anything GG, get it! Now I've heard that the Ithaka preorders are shipping to the states in a couple of days. I preordered two of them, they will fit nicely on my GGTS mods!

Damn Prong, that's a heavy SCORE! Congrats :toast:

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
I'm not sure about that. I just placed my order, payed for it and it was delivered. I don't remember seeing any limitation warnings.

And thank you, I just sat there in awe of the precision craftsmanship, impeccable polishing and engraving for 45 minutes. Then I was amazed at the ease of using different parts with different mods. I used the extra brass stealth top on one of my GGTS and was able to connect a regular run-of-the-mill 510 tanks with ease.

My wife LOVES the stealth. She likes the brass bottom, SS bottom body, brass re-threader and SS top. It has a very nice look. She went from a Sigelei Vmax v3 telescoping to this so it's like heaven for her. She is officially in love with GG. I couldn't believe she vaped for a day and a half on one charge of one of those tiny batteries. (2 ohm coil on the tank).

Wow that a heavyoad of order you got. Nice you have 2 of each. I ordered from esmoke and were limit to one per person :) cov have no limit?

ProngATO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Edmond, OK
I am in the same boat as you, using kangertech protanks until my two Ithakas ship. Shouldn't be long now. Imeo said they have already left Greece. Now they have to make the trip, get through customs and Bruce/Justin will put them all together and get then shipped out. I'm thinking about another two weeks. I can't wait!!!!

Thanks again for the info that the Greek site had what I needed in stock. I ordered one today.

I picked one up with my TS and it's great. I'm using it to run an iGo-L (for shame!) until I'm able to order up an Ithaka.

Krog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Florida
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372365316.158588.jpg
Hope you don't mind me posting this here but I have a question. I just got my new stealth today and it has "To My Friend" engraved on it and I was wondering if all stealth's have that engraved on them because I've never noticed it before. And by the way, congrats on your new mods! That's a beautiful collection

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Clint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Maggie Valley, NC
View attachment 225286
Hope you don't mind me posting this here but I have a question. I just got my new stealth today and it has "To My Friend" engraved on it and I was wondering if all stealth's have that engraved on them because I've never noticed it before. And by the way, congrats on your new mods! That's a beautiful collection

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Imeo sometimes does the "To My Friend" editions. That doesnt happen very often, hold on to that Stealth! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread