My new carrying case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my eRoll last monday, its only my 2nd vaporizer (first was a generic 15 dollar cartomizer job from the gas station), and I'm really enjoying it. The only downside for me was the PCC didnt have room to hold either a 2nd eRoll or at least a couple extra tanks, and I didnt want to buy the carrying case, so, I built my own.

Basically just took the PCC apart, cut off the hinge portion, and build a wood box around it. It turned out OK, not completely finished yet, and I messed up during assembly so it currently doesnt hold the 2nd eRoll and extra tanks at the same time, but it will soon. Though, I almost always have one eRoll in hand, so the extra space holds the extra tanks. Its almost exactly the size of an Iphone 4 and is working quite well.

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 388
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 159
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 182
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Thanks folks. I build and fly very small balsa RC planes, so building the case was a walk in the park in comparison (other than the few mistakes).

Only effort I ever put into analogues was making a wood cig holder (ala Hunter Thompson)...as it turns out, that was a poor and stinky decision.

WillyZee, I thought about getting the case, but it only held the extra eRoll. I wanted to carry both eRolls and a couple extra tanks. Will have to make a couple adjustments on my case to make that work, but shouldnt be too hard...knock on wood!

Andy Morris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
West Yorkshire UK
You want robbed, by a tank case.from TankPack. I wouldn't have bought one if I hadn't got some spending cash for Christmas.

I love it, but $35.00 for a plastic case is insane. Maybe I'll get the pistol chamber one next year. :)

I think the cost is down to it being 3d printed, I'm sure if Joyetech did it they could know them out for a couple of quid.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Yeah. Kind of pricey but I'm tempted to reward the ingenuity of these young Frenchmen. They found a need and filled it. I could use something like this.

I got the Quick Release 6 and I love it. It's nice and slim and easily gets me through a day of use. If you can afford, you should definitely get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread