My new Seven-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicksCloud

Verified Member
May 13, 2014
USA
I recently obtained the Seven-22 and will write a review this upcoming week. I just wanted to share a couple of pics of it side by side with my Vamo V5 to give you an idea of the size.

zupura4a.jpg
2uju8emu.jpg

Here is a pic with the Fogger v4+ attached.
daqemame.jpg

Sent from my HTC One with Tapatalk

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Another Seven 22 fan here. Hefty, but not unwieldy. Very nice build quality. I thought I'd find the "tilt to switch" issue to be a problem, but it becomes second nature quickly.

Wish they had kept the same look for the Seven 30. Don't care for the cutouts on the tube -- who wants to look at their battery?

NicksCloud

Verified Member
May 13, 2014
USA
Another Seven 22 fan here. Hefty, but not unwieldy. Very nice build quality. I thought I'd find the "tilt to switch" issue to be a problem, but it becomes second nature quickly.

Wish they had kept the same look for the Seven 30. Don't care for the cutouts on the tube -- who wants to look at their battery?

I completely agree with you about the design of the Seven 30. The tilt switch is an interesting gimmick but actually quite functional and easy to use.

As promised, a review is to come this week. I want to try it out with my various tank systems and different coil builds first.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
While everyone is waiting for my post (coming soon!) I would like to ask other owners what battery they are using?

I've been using MNKE 26650s. Very pleased with the lifespan. I also have some Sony 26650s but tend to use those in my mechs rather than the Seven-20. They work just fine in the Seven-20, but the MNKEs outlast them by a good margin.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I'm also using the those batteries. I have not found the Sony available at reasonable prices.

Sent from my HTC One with Tapatalk

Try Triangle Vapes. They are OOS of the Sony's (as everyone else is) but the MNKEs are $8. I've bought a lot of stuff from them -- always been pleased with their services. They don't carry a lot of products, but tend to have great prices on the stuff they do carry. You also get automatic discounts with subsequent orders (e.g., you get a 2% discount on your second order, a 3% discount on the third or so, etc.). Just picked up a dual coil pyrex RSST for the 7/22. It's making me love gennys again.

According to Triangle Vapes FP page, Sony is coming out with a new battery, hence the lack of availability of the current one.

MNKE 26650 3500mah 15A/60A IMR - Triangle Vape LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread