• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My New Travel Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
I have been looking for a sturdy safe travel case for transporting my PV's while on the road. I finally found what I was looking for today in Fry's Electonics why browsing around there on another errand. This thing is the SHIZNIT! It is a Pelican 1120 case that measures 7.25" X 4.75" X 3.06" and is watertight, crushproof, and dust proof. In the pictures below you will see that I have my SE Mini PV's with 2 Batt's, 2 Atomizers, and 2 Carts, my 801, 2 Batts, and 2 spare Carts, my 901, 2 Batts, and 2 Spare Carts, 2 15 ML Bottles of Aroma E juice's primo blends, and finally a spot for a single charger with room to grow when my 510 arrives. Pictures to follow...

Last edited:

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
pelican1.jpg

pelican2.jpg

pelican3.jpg

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
SWEET!

Did the foam come with it? You did a great job of laying out and cutting... did you use a straight edge blade to cut it?

Won't fit in my purse though (okay, it will, but it already weighs 50lbs).

Ooooh, my new PS pass through! That'd be a perfect case with my 2 Kensingtons and the charger cord... Dammit... now I want one. Bring that to the meet Sharky! I can see if it will work for my passthrough before I drive across town to buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread