My new (used) P-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and praise davids work on the P-10. Its my first and only Super T PV at the moment, but have a felling this wont be the last.

I picked this mod up on a trade, and could not be happier with it. The build quality is amazing, SS construction makes it bullet proof, and vapes/hits great for such a small battery.

David, I hope you take this thread as encouragement.

I need to clear out some of my other PV's before I can start building my Super T collection, but it will happen. What do I get next, 16, 18? Who knows, I've had my eyes on the Shockwave teaser for months, and pray its release is just around the corner. If there is a pre-order list, sign me up!

Your friend,

MrEngles

mrengles

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Welcome mrengles! It always good to hear from a fellow Precise owner! As far as your next mod, everyone knows my favorite of the bunch, the P16:)

Thanks for the advise. How many milliliters will a fully charged AW 16340 750 mah battery vape? I know the usage times vary on how heavy a vapor someone is... Thanks for the help.

Maz

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
UK
Hi Mrengles...

I haven't met either a P10 or a P18 in the flesh, I went straight for the P16 as I thought it'd best suit me and suit me it does! I've had no desire for another PV in the time I've owned it that was serious enough to pull the trigger, it's been nine months so far and still nothing else on the market interests me.

I vape about 3ml a day and use AW ICR batteries rated at 750 mAh, I do about 1.5 charges a day if that makes any sense? One battery gets me through about 2/3rds of my waking hours.

For my money, the P16 is the best mechanical 3.7v mod available, simple as that. :)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
You'll get to see my P18 at Vapefest if you're going, Maz. I hope to have examples of all the others, but can only have a P10 on show if David is able to get my next order out to me in record time as the ones I have in stock now will be long gone before then.
He worked really hard to get this latest batch to me and I knew they were going to go quickly, but the P18s sold out in a day, which was a lot quicker than I had bargained for.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread