Status
Not open for further replies.

njgeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Princeton
I just got my VMod XL in the mail today and so far I'm loving it. Using the hybrid 2ohm atty that came with it and my own home brew 18mg menthol (65pg/35vg).

I've got an HH.357 1.5ohm custom coming in soon along with some 1.8ohm super shorty carts. I could see this becoming my out and about vape with the provari for home.

sarqb

Nov 24, 2011
A, A
I just got my VMod XL in the mail today and so far I'm loving it. Using the hybrid 2ohm atty that came with it and my own home brew 18mg menthol (65pg/35vg).

I've got an HH.357 1.5ohm custom coming in soon along with some 1.8ohm super shorty carts. I could see this becoming my out and about vape with the provari for home.
so why did u buy a v-mod if you have a provari im just wondering

njgeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Princeton

I've been really enjoying dripping and wanted it to be more convenient. I read that the VMod is extremely quiet (which it is) so that appealed to me since I like to stealth vape. The 18650 was nice; my Provari is a mini and I wanted a long lasting device that's not as big as my Lavatube. And I'm also a vape junkie. I buy everything.

For instance, what you SHOULD be asking is why I just bought a VV Bogger Box when I just got a VMod XL. I don't know the answer to that one yet. I guess the Provari is my main vape, the Bogger Box will be my main bottom feed, and my Lavatube and VMod will be backups.

Tarkvemada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Austin, Texas, United States

I have a Provari and just got my Vmod xl. They are different animals, but I love both of them. Provari is my heavy artillery for the pleasant home vaping. Vmod - for traveling, work and 7-11 trips.. lol I'm planning to get something like SB, BB or Lavatube just to keep it at work with the charger and a bunch of juices.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
@sarqb -- I haven't noticed that too much and mine are often carried "laying down" position. Maybe you are feeding too frequently? I know when I am "lounge vaping" I never have to feed -- just the natural position is sufficient tilt to keep the atty perfectly primed.

Just got a picture of what Vapage is working on atty wise and thought I'd share here. It's called the "shifu spec" coil for the hybrid atty. All those coil wraps should create a plentiful and very flavorful vape.

ShifoSpecHybridAtty.jpg

Vince159

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA USA
I bought a Vmod 2.0 about 2 weeks ago and I can't say enough about how much I love this little APV! I've never had a bottom feeder before, and I was using mainly tanks with cartos. The flavor is off the charts, same with vapor production. At first I was having a little trouble getting the hang of feeding it. It took about a day and a half to get it down. I'm still fine tuning my technique, but this vmod has opened up a whole new level of vaping for me. I'm loving it! I started out with the atty, now i have a carto on it for the past couple of days. I didn't know if the carto would give the same amount of flavor as the atty, but it's pretty dang close! I know we're suppose to keep the atty wet when not in use, right? also, I'm wonderng about cleaning it. My other atty's I've been soaking in everclear, then doing a hot rinse with distilled water; I wonder if I could clean the vapage attties the same way? Anyway I'm completely sold on the bottom feeders. Taking a look at the Reos Grand VV for my next acquisition. Happy Vaping!

Just ordered a Vmod xl tonight! Cant wait for this bad boy to come in the mail. Been using an ego for 3 months now and while i do like it, i just had enough of the leaking(using both tanks and carts). I did research the reo but i think this xl is a better product but to each there own. Anyone here use the kick for it with an 18650 bat? Wondering if its worth the money and time to install..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread