Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Here is the newest Mag mod I added to my collection. I got the flashlight for 1 dollar at the Dollar Store. I used the PCB that was already inside. A 510 Battery Connector I purchased from madvapes. The button is from the local RadioShack. Took about 45 minutes to put together. Works like a charm!!!!

NewMod.jpg

NewMod2.jpg

Let me know what you think........:)

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
ughhhhhh.......is that a compliment? LOL

Maybe I'll do a "How-To" on my technique one day. LOL

YES! It is a compliment for your ingenuity. And please do make a "How -To" of your technique.

I almost said "Please do. Do a How To technique" and thought "nope, going to run into trouble with the doodoo remarks''

You know, I am going to get to the point where I look at the cardboard insert of paper toweling and wonder if a mod can be made out of that.

Seriously though, I really don't know how you even think of this let alone do it.

HippyGirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Alabama
YES! It is a compliment for your ingenuity. And please do make a "How -To" of your technique.

I almost said "Please do. Do a How To technique" and thought "nope, going to run into trouble with the doodoo remarks''

You know, I am going to get to the point where I look at the cardboard insert of paper toweling and wonder if a mod can be made out of that.

Seriously though, I really don't know how you even think of this let alone do it.

Ain't it the truth!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
It really is. It's kind of funny really. Instead of just shopping, now it's "hey, I wonder if that could be made into a mod" Not that I would know how to make one, but the thought is still there.

LOL sounds like my shopping trip a couple nights ago.

And now I'll have to go to the Dollar Tree and see if I can pick a few of these up. Nice mod 420 :thumb:

HippyGirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Alabama
It really is. It's kind of funny really. Instead of just shopping, now it's "hey, I wonder if that could be made into a mod" Not that I would know how to make one, but the thought is still there.

Give it a go! I actually had much more trouble building a nicostick than a flashlight mod...my first FL mod worked perfectly on the first try, but I had some issues with the NS. Go figure!

I'm still working on a copper mod with a switch I actually like, but I "will" get there!

HippyGirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Alabama
LOL sounds like my shopping trip a couple nights ago.

And now I'll have to go to the Dollar Tree and see if I can pick a few of these up. Nice mod 420 :thumb:

I think I got all my Dollar Tree had. I bought the 12 they had and THEN bought 8 of those from dealextreme.

I don't know WHY I thought I needed 20 flashlights...

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I think I got all my Dollar Tree had. I bought the 12 they had and THEN bought 8 of those from dealextreme.

I don't know WHY I thought I needed 20 flashlights...

LOL nice.

I actually found one very small flashlight while wandering through Wallyworld the other night and plan to see what I can do with it when I finally get around to taking a day to make my first mod (now looking more like 3 or 4 mods for that day lol)

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Give it a go! I actually had much more trouble building a nicostick than a flashlight mod...my first FL mod worked perfectly on the first try, but I had some issues with the NS. Go figure!

I'm still working on a copper mod with a switch I actually like, but I "will" get there!

What is an NS? Some kind of switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread