My Nitro Review (510 MEGA Nitro DCT ProCoil V2 1.8Ω)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litcube

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Canada
My review on the [FONT=arial, sans-serif]510 MEGA Nitro DCT ProCoil V2 1.8Ω[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]As promised, Isaac, here's my review (It's Jeff K).[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Shipping: I live in the Frozen Northern Wasteland of Canada, and I got my order within days (with out paying extra shipping). Even with the massive influx of orders that Isaac received.

Resistance Accuracy: The ones I received are 1.9Ω. Not too bad. Also, the stability of the resistance under load is impressive. 1.9 rock solid (did you do something special to the coil for this, Isaac?)

[/FONT]Customer Service: No surprise here, I asked Isaac a random question. He responded within hours, and was as pleasant, courteous, and helpful as usual. Solid.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Priming: As advertised, no funky methods of wasting litres of juice anymore priming cartos. With the nitro, you pull a few times, see bubbles, and you're good. My rule of thumb so far is the 8 bubble method: look in the mirror, get 8 bubbles, I'm primed. :) No fuss, this is one of the best advantages to the Nitro.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Draw: ~20% more airy than the fusion, which I'm not used to.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Production: 20% - 30% more vapour production than the fusions @ the same wattage. Dudes, there's vapour everywhere.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Sound: Nearly silent. This is odd after having gone through hundreds of fusions. :) Not a bad thing.

Flavour: As crisp as I've ever achieved on an atomizer. Essentially perfect. Filler has a tendency to "filter" flavour, and these have no filler. As the fusions were one of the best anyway, it's a slight improvement, but over other non Iken carts, this is the best tasting cart available on the market in my opinion.

The horizontal vape issue: There's reports of an issue with keeping this thing on its side. I am not having that issue, but my tank is full. I suspect as long as there's juice contact with the holes, you should be good. This would probably mean 3/4 full when you expect to vape laying down.

Drip tip issue: Finally! The sizing of the cart has been fixed, and I can use my old favourite stainless steel drip tips again.

I'm a happy customer.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread