• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My No. 1 Supplier NOTE: Moderated thread, some extra rules apply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
This thread is to help newcomers by having clear concise and to the point reviews of suppliers with no replies....just the info.....

The following rules apply to this thread, if you do not adhere to the rules your thread will be deleted*,**:

1. This is not a discussion thread. You may only post once every 7 days to prevent spam and trolls.(you may of course edit/retract your existing post)

2. You may only post once about a particular supplier.

3. Please only write about ONE supplier in each post you create.

4. You must not reply to other members threads. This is designed to be a thread where members can give their opinions and thoughts on a supplier and their products for newcomers to gain access to information quickly and with ease.

5. In creating your own post please do not reference otherposts already on this thread.

PLEASE NOTE: This thread is a tool and can be used in a positive or a negative way. Please give honest truthful accounts about the supplier in question.

*You will be pm'd first to notify you that your post will be deleted and you must respond within 24hrs if you think your thread is still valid.

**ALL posts that are a "response" to anothers thread will be removed without notification.

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
Hand made per order .... good prices along with a "special of the week" every Friday, large selection of flavors plus, if you're feeling "creative", a place to customize your own. "Doublers" are available in all the flavors for those that like to cut their own. Excellent customer service and shipping. Geoff is a great guy that cares about his customers and their opinions ...
I would highly recommend Tasty Vapor liquids :)

tastyvapor.us

Last edited:

nightowl

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Quincy, IL
WORDUPECIG.COM Only had 1 experience with them but it won't be my last. First of all they had posted front and center on their site that they'd been swamped with orders so new orders would take a day or 2 extra to process. Loved the honesty and wasn't in a great hurry so this was fine with me. Had to call with a stupid noobie question, not only was he helpful he didn't talk down to me for wasting his time with something so dumb. Ordered 36 mg vg marlboro med juice. It arrived when expected with a hand-written note(not necessary but appreciated). Juice is delicious, good vapor, th was good it didn't burn like some seem to desire but you could feel something was there didn't feel like sucking air, also one of the things I discovered that I hadn't realized I was missing I guess would be termed nose hit(?) I can feel the vapor as I exhale through my nose, this makes it more realistic for me and it was consistant on all of these not hit and miss. I will say that to me it doesn't taste like an analog but so far none have and it has gotten rid of most of my cravings for an analog which was the main goal anyway. Will be placing a much larger order next week. Sorry for the novel I but wanted to be complete.

Last edited:

ta2guy73

Jan 14, 2010
southwest Missouri
Madvapes is definitely one of my favorite suppliers. They have excellent customer service and great prices. I recently got the urge to build a box mod and Madvapes is a DIY'ers paradise. Project boxes, switches, leds, connectors, they carry everything you need to build your own battery mod and are adding new mod items daily. They also carry standard e-cig kits and accessories, e-juice, and replacement parts at amazing low prices. Mark (hoogie76) is great to deal with and will bend over backwards to make you happy.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have bought many times from Drew at Nhaler and would definitely recommend him to others. His liquids are very good quality and he stands behind everything he sells. His prices seem very fair to me and he always offers a ten percent coupon. I got my first kit from him and continue to order from him to this day.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    Very good quality juice, and while a little slow on the email updates you do get the tracking almost immediately when it ships. I got them on a 39c juice sale (40 5ml bottles for 20$ delivered in 22 flavors) and was impressed.

First order arrived and there was a couple bottles missing and one leaked. One email and they shipped me an entire replacement order!!!! Didn't ask a single question, just did it. Excellent CS.

Have tried a few and they are very tasty, consistency was good between the 2 batches (yes, I vaped a 5ml bottle of blueberry muffin in 2 days - its friggin tasty).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread