my one year anniversary is today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
my last cigarette was exactly a year ago. the day I quit was the day I became a full blown vaper. I just realized this and figured id let you guys know. just started DIY juice about a month ago also. for my one year anniversary gift(lol), I would like someone to tell me where the highest quality nic bases are at. I have tried ecigxpress and myfreedomsmokes and both of them produce very little vapor and its not dense at all. I need thick dense vapor and legit vg/pg that isn't watered down. thanks for any replys.

Twinster

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Littleton, CO
Congrats on the year, I just my second in ApRil. I wouldn't recommend bashing respected vendors on their quality until you're completely sure it is them and not user error. Me personally, I buy 100% of my diy supplies through ecigexpress and the quality and service has never been an issue.

For my juices I purchase their 60 mg nic, 50/50 pg/vg, and 100% pg. My juices usually come out to be a 60/40 or 70/30 blend, which for me has produced far better vapor and flavor than any of my store bought liquids. The 50/50 blend that I receive is thick enough to where I find it hard to pull liquid up through a syringe. What nic strength are you cutting down from?

I'd recommend revisiting the way you are mixing your juices, and if you're still not happy, try going to Wal-Mart or Walgreens and purchasing vg/pg to see if you have different success.
Sent from my Galaxy Note II - Tapatalk

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Wonderful!
Cheer.gif

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Congrats. I will be hitting one year on May 31. I am looking forward to my first smoke free year since 1986. Shocking, isn't it? The last time I spent a year without an analog, Reagan was president, the Berlin Wall still stood, smoking was permitted inside my high school, and MTV was playing music videos.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Congrats! I'm growing closer, and closer to my anniversary date.

my last cigarette was exactly a year ago. the day I quit was the day I became a full blown vaper. I just realized this and figured id let you guys know. just started DIY juice about a month ago also. for my one year anniversary gift(lol), I would like someone to tell me where the highest quality nic bases are at. I have tried ecigxpress and myfreedomsmokes and both of them produce very little vapor and its not dense at all. I need thick dense vapor and legit vg/pg that isn't watered down. thanks for any replys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread