The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My order came up one bottle of concentrate short!

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by Gravity_Tester, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Gravity_Tester

Gravity_Tester Full Member Verified Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Mesa
    Ordered a bottle of Fruit Stripe, Red Bull, Coffee, Peach Tobacco (which somehow got read as a two bottles of peach tobacco), a bottle of pre-mixed Apple Tobacco and a botle of Caffiene. Oepend my order up and had six bottles of juice plus a sample bottle (which I love-vendors who send out sample bottles rock) rather than the 7 that there should have been as per the invoice. I'm not all that heartbroken about not having the double order of the peach tobacco, but I would like something, seeing as I was billed for it. Is there any way you guys could send out a bottle of the Red Bull or Fruit Stripe instead? I'd hugely appreciate it. The order number was 7109. Thanks!

2. Brewtus

Brewtus Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    We have replied to your email from the cart system. Please check it and reply back with the requested information. If an order mistake was made it will be corrected.

Thank you,
    John

3. Gravity_Tester

Gravity_Tester Full Member Verified Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Mesa
    Awesome. Emailed a pic of the invoice this afternoon. I appreciate it. And the fruit stripe gum concentrate is freaking addictive!

4. Brewtus

Brewtus Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Replied back. We checked our stocks and found the extra bottle. Please reply back to our email and let us know which flavor you would like substituted.

-John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.