My order is here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsPressley

Jan 24, 2014
United States
IMG_20140127_135639_532.jpg

Rocket Pop is amazing !! I am completely in love with the taste !
Choco-la-ti-da best chocolate flavor EVER, the taste is not chalky or bitter at all. I also got the Cat's Meow which is also a great vape flavor and can easily be an all day vape. I have officially found my new favorite flavors. Just wanted to share :)

What is your all day vape that you can never get tired of ?

revco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Missoula, MT
I'm still pretty new to the whole thing, but have a smattering of samples coming in this week to try and find that ADV. I've been sucking down Huckleberry and Starblast (like a Starburst thing) from my local vape shop in the mean time. I can't say I love them, but it did the trick to get me off the smokes, so that's good enough for me. Hoping to find a solid ADV in this batch of samples, but I'm prepared to keep looking if need be.

TXSundevil

Oct 9, 2013
Dallas, TX, USA
Currently my all days are Lucky Pear (Juicy Pear/Mint) from Namber Juice and Bubbly Bellini (peach/champange)from a local Brick and mortar. There are so many favorites out there but these two are the get me through the day work horses, love em! I'm trying to hunt down a cool refreshing Melon type of vape, but havn't quite found that spot yet.

MrsPressley

Jan 24, 2014
United States
Have you tried Rocket Fuel Vapes ?
They have some excellent flavors, customer service, & quality.
I highly recommend them to anyone who vapes.

The flavors aren't hit or miss at all. They get it right EVERY TIME.
I haven't ordered a single thing that I didn't immediately love. The flavor doesn't fade either - its good every single hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread