My order went to Texas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Interesting fact: About 166,875,000,000 pieces of mail are delivered each year in the U.S.

Source: Uncle John's Unsinkable Bathroom Reader

I have been seeing quite a few threads lately regarding boxes shipping to the wrong place. V4L prints whatever you type for your address, so the problem most likely lies with USPS. Not surprising.

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
Terri, I learned once the hard way, just once, to have at least a few weeks of supplies in waiting. I'll never be caught short-handed again. Heck, others here (no need to mention names, Maxx) have a full year's worth of supplies on hand.

I heard that.....:D

Actually...it's more like a year and a half counting all the stuff I would only vape in an emergency (fruit, errors and new kant). ;)

Darrigaaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
New Mexico, USA
Interesting fact: About 166,875,000,000 pieces of mail are delivered each year in the U.S.

Source: Uncle John's Unsinkable Bathroom Reader

I have been seeing quite a few threads lately regarding boxes shipping to the wrong place. V4L prints whatever you type for your address, so the problem most likely lies with USPS. Not surprising.

With 80% of that being "junk" mail.

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
It's our beloved post office. I recently had a package that arrived at the main Philadelphia sort facility - who sent it to Atlanta GA - where it bounced around a couple of days before being shipped back to Philadelphia. My first package from V4L sat in my local post office for 5 days - it wasn't until I complained that it was delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread