The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My order went to Texas!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by terrie1, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. terrie1

terrie1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    Yeah Robert in CS figured it out before I did that many orders went to Austin by mistake, due to a number of emails, so I wont be getting two orders, and ty Addy:vapor:

2. JennyJo

JennyJo Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2010
    Colorado
    So I checked my order this morning and mine is in El Paso! :). I've never had my orders go through Texas before but I'm not worried about it since I know it will get here soon! I just thought it was funny that after reading this I checked my order and it too went to TX! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. lonercom

lonercom Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2010
    St. Petersburg, Fl
    It's because you live on the West Coast. USPS shipping is like going to Heaven. On the West Coast, you go through Texas; On the East coast, Atlanta.

Any time you worry about your package, keep this tracking in mind. I shipped this package and printed the shipping label myself.

4. Stoked!

Stoked! Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2010
    Philly Burbs
    DARN THAT PHILADELPHIA MAIN BRANCH!!!! I have had many things go through there and then go to another major city (usually far) when I live 20 minutes from Philly. They are smokin SOMTHIN there!!! Not sure what though. LOL.

I will say that at this point in time I'm starting to find it funny to watch on their tracking site. I catch them when my package should be arriving at my door and continue to what route it goes to get back to me. Pathetic!!

5. JustKryssi

JustKryssi Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    Dirty Jerz
    I just found out that we had an order go through Texas 2 weeks ago. Weird....we're on the East Coast.:confused:

6. JennyJo

May 21, 2010
    Colorado
    I'm thinking mine now be an actual error courtesy of USPS... I have ordered lots of times from V4L and the package usually shippes from IL straight to CO and I have it in 2 days...
    This time it went to El Paso and there it still sits... It was shipped on Wednesday which means I would have gotten it yesterday...
    I don't exactly trust the USPS tracking system though so I am going to hope that it comes today! :)
    If not, no worries, I will email CS on Monday. I just think it's kinda funny how a lot of orders are ending up in TX lately... Maybe there is someone there that loves to vape and wants our stuff! Lol! :laugh:

7. JustKryssi

Jun 6, 2010
    Dirty Jerz
    LOL!

The paperwork says 2 Wowboys, not 2 Cowboys! Back off Texan mail carriers!:laugh:

8. JennyJo

May 21, 2010
    Colorado
    Lol...too funny! Oh and I just checked my tracking number again and my order will be here today! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. JustKryssi

Jun 6, 2010
    Dirty Jerz
    Well that's some good news then!

10. AllCoExPat

AllCoExPat Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2010
    Elkton, MD
    I'm thankful that the relatively low cost USPS shipping is still an option at all on vaping products. Under PACT, USPS can no longer carry tobacco products (except cigars). Since I'm using snus and snuff to augment the vape, my shipping costs on that stuff is going to go up quite a bit as UPS is currently the only shipping option. But I'll echo everyone else and say aside from being cheap, USPS is mostly big ol' PITA.

11. MX5

MX5 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2009
    TEXAS
    All orders that get to TEXAS are mine, they all go to me! They're mine all mine :evil:

I wish! :laugh:

Don't trust the USPS, it will get there when it gets there or not, hope they aren't reading this, I'm waiting on my package! :ohmy:

Why smoke when You Can VAPE!! :banana:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.