My Package Got Beaten Up Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technobob

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
St Catharines, Ontario
The post needs to take better care of packages look at what I received a couple days ago. Thankfully Eastmall does a good job wrapping everything but if I had juice in the order I don't think it would have survived.

p1290002u.jpg

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Ha hahahahahahahah,

yesssy, that looks like Australia post best mailing work !!!!!!

I have had a few like that but luckily as you say
EM wraps up well,
and even the juices are packed and wrapped and tops locked.

It is amazing -
as you say, --
if it says fragile, they take that as an open invitation to play basketball with it!!!!!!!!

Saxien

Jan 15, 2011
Western Australia
The post needs to take better care of packages look at what I received a couple days ago. Thankfully Eastmall does a good job wrapping everything but if I had juice in the order I don't think it would have survived.

p1290002u.jpg
Yep, my package arrived looking exactly the same as yours--real professional job of packaging-NOT !,you would think a company like this would at least put some kind of effort into presenting their products, looked like a shoddily thrown together package and is, don't even start me on how good the contents were protected, all of my 16x 20ml bottles were just all thrown together in a plastic bag tied with a knot-some were leaking ( I wonder if they even realise what happens to a bottle of liquid at 35 thousand feet--don't think so), no way were these bottles carefully packed, this is my first and LAST order from Eastmall, not impressed at all, and nearly all the tobacco flavours taste the same--all like peanut based, I am actually feeling sick trying these out--shocking stuff--never again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread