Not open for further replies.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Update: My posts is still not working but most of the today's posts searches are working. I have no ETA on how long it will take, this depends on how long it takes to rebuild the search indices and if Harry has to do any additional work on the search backend.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
omg! now that they are found it's a mess! ;) apparently, all of the threads that dropped off my ''my posts'' over the years have been resurrected! i'm showing 5000 instead of 50! :lol:
more worrisome though, the sort order is not right. threads from today are on page 2 while threads from 10-22 are on page 1!

help, please!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
o8umnq.jpg

and on page 2 i have some threads which were updated today and never moved to the first page

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
thanks, sarge! i can live with it for the time being. i just gotta be careful to check page 2 ;)

and mention that apparently all threads i ever posted in have been resurrected! 5000!!!!!!!!!!!! 200 pages!!!!!!!!! - i should hide my face :D

lol look at the post areas tab on your profile-- that should be enlightening. Mine is kind of boring because you guys cant see some of the areas that have sucked up thousands of my posts. I'm still not sure if folks are going to like that tab -- if they dont I can have it removed but for now we'll let it stay and see what the response to it is.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread