my proof e cigs are safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
Let me first say that I am an avid cigar smoker. I love my cigars but i havent done one in about a month now and I have been vaping since april.

I used to do a cigar once a week but like i said it has been about a month.
This morning i decided i wanted a cigar so i went out in the cold and smoked one. I could only smoke about a fourth of it because the smoke was too harsh. I could taste it so well. I put it out because I couldnt take anymore.

Afterwards my throat and tongue was severly scorched! my throat felt like the first time i smoked a cigar. This was proof to me that my throat and tongue have healed since i started vaping. the burnt feeling stayed in my throat for about 30 minutes.

I brushed my teeth because I could taste how nasty my breath was. When i was smoking cigars i never noticed a burnt taste. yep, my tongue has definetly healed!

I took a shower afterwards because the smell was so strong! before I never noticed a smell. I dont know if this is because my nose has healed or what, but as i said i never noticed a smell.

Oh and I inhaled a little bit of the cigar and started coughing. My lungs have healed back to normal as well.

Well I hope you enjoyed reading this, i just wanted to submit it as my proof that e cigs have helped me in my life!

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
I've heard countless stories much like yours and am too convinced that ecigs are the most healthy alternative to smoking while still maintaining our addiction (patches and gum are a joke). I hope someone does a complete study though to prove our theories...
Patches and gum are an intentional joke. Once you are on the I gotta quit bandwagon do you realize how much money BT and BP make off of you?

SNM

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
I've heard countless stories much like yours and am too convinced that ecigs are the most healthy alternative to smoking while still maintaining our addiction (patches and gum are a joke). I hope someone does a complete study though to prove our theories...

I belive New Zeland has done a complete study..;)

Let me first say that I am an avid cigar smoker. I love my cigars but i havent done one in about a month now and I have been vaping since april.

I used to do a cigar once a week but like i said it has been about a month.
This morning i decided i wanted a cigar so i went out in the cold and smoked one. I could only smoke about a fourth of it because the smoke was too harsh. I could taste it so well. I put it out because I couldnt take anymore.

Afterwards my throat and tongue was severly scorched! my throat felt like the first time i smoked a cigar. This was proof to me that my throat and tongue have healed since i started vaping. the burnt feeling stayed in my throat for about 30 minutes.

I brushed my teeth because I could taste how nasty my breath was. When i was smoking cigars i never noticed a burnt taste. yep, my tongue has definetly healed!

I took a shower afterwards because the smell was so strong! before I never noticed a smell. I dont know if this is because my nose has healed or what, but as i said i never noticed a smell.

Oh and I inhaled a little bit of the cigar and started coughing. My lungs have healed back to normal as well.

Well I hope you enjoyed reading this, i just wanted to submit it as my proof that e cigs have helped me in my life!

i'd say this is lack-of proof that e-cigs are safe... i coughed/hacked up a wad of blood this morning and yellow chunks, when i blow my nose, chunks of blood come out, i've been heavily vaping for around 2 weeks. i also get sharp pains in my lower side if i vape consistantly and deeply.

proof this e-cig is crap.

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
The above post is proof that you can know everything in 2 weeks.....LOL

@ hyperdeficit: Your post is kinda like saying......" I shot someone, but he didn't die. That's proof loaded guns are safe.

aww come on now guys. I wasnt acting like i am a scientist and i am officially declaring that they are safe.

I should have said safer than analogs. to me what i experienced was proof that e cigs have made a positive difference in my life.

I know that they are way safer than cigs.

And MHR cigars Do kick ... lol. I just need to start small again like I am a cigar newb. I cant tackle a 6 inch long romeo and juliet like i used to be able to (no inneundo jokes omg)

niclove

Dec 12, 2009
taos
i'd say this is lack-of proof that e-cigs are safe... i coughed/hacked up a wad of blood this morning and yellow chunks, when i blow my nose, chunks of blood come out, i've been heavily vaping for around 2 weeks. i also get sharp pains in my lower side if i vape consistantly and deeply.

do you inhale into your lungs or just your mouth?

sonnetjie

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
New Zealand

Could be all the years worth of gunk built up in your lungs coming out... Maybe take shallower inhales and exhale through your mouth...

But it doesn't sound good, so maybe you need to see a doctor.

Bogalu

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Silver Spring, MD

Could be an allergic reaction to the PG, try VG next time. And exhaling through your nose isn't a good idea period. I mean your pretty much involving more of your bodies systems with you vaping, and since we don't really know how safe it is to inhale PG for prolonged periods of time, you should exercise discretion with how many systems you want to involve in your vaping. Until you KNOW its safe to exhale through your nose, don't do it. Plus your one bad reaction doesn't reserve the right to condemn the whole E Cig world in general. Until you exercise ALL other possibilities to prevent and fix this problem, such as switching to VG and exhaling through your mouth strictly and see a doctor and get the clumps examined to ensure they are TAR free, because it may be your lungs trying to heal, and if its got even the TINIEST amount of tar in it, then its your body healing. Don't EVER try to condemn something without any FACTS!

Beer Man

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Wonder Lake, Illinois USA

It's called a cold. Get over it.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood

So sorry to hear. As the saying goes, nothing is perfect. We are all different and I feel for those who have a bad reaction to vaping.
Myself, I can't do 100% PG. I can tolerate just a little in my mix, but basically it's VG or nothing. If you haven't tried it, then I suggest doing so after you get to feeling better.
But beware, there are those who can't use it either. I hope that isn't so in your case.
I wish you all the luck---especially in the will to stay off tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread