Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
Well I was supposed to get my package yesterday. It hung out in Indianapolis for 2 days. Then it showed up somewhere in Hyrum utah today. Where the feck is Hyrum utah? I've lived here most of my life and have no idea. Now it says out for delivery there. Someone is going to enjoy my hard earned money that is for sure. Hasn't been my best vape week!!! ::: okay pity party over:::

Mikeo

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Central Illinois
Well I was supposed to get my package yesterday. It hung out in Indianapolis for 2 days. Then it showed up somewhere in Hyrum utah today. Where the feck is Hyrum utah? I've lived here most of my life and have no idea. Now it says out for delivery there. Someone is going to enjoy my hard earned money that is for sure. Hasn't been my best vape week!!! ::: okay pity party over:::

It's the Post Office getting revenge on you for overloading their system checking the tracking number every 10 minutes....:laugh:

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
It's the Post Office getting revenge on you for overloading their system checking the tracking number every 10 minutes....:laugh:

USPS recently mis-delivered one of my packages. I called and talked to the manager and she goes.."Well I talked to your mail-lady and she said youve been getting ALOT of packages lately." Long pause....My response "And your point is?" LOL She then goes on to try and convince me it was stolen from my front porch (small packages always get put in the mailbox), someone took it from my front porch (Im in my early 40s and im the youngest on my block by at least 15 years..so no, Mildred across the street didnt take it, plus I was home on the day it was supposed to be delivered) or I misplaced it (?????? what!!!), or maybe a neighbor has it (dont you think thats the first thing I checked, ......?). Every excuse in the book without ever taking blame. Happened 3 weeks ago and Im still ranting and raving. And no, never got the package.

VIVA UPS! :vapor:

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I had the same thing happen.
My package went from Nebraska to Las Vegas by way of New York??? Then it sat in New York for almost a week until it finally said out for delivery..... IN ARIZONA!! I was so upset- but the very next day it was waiting for me in my mailbox. Clark told me to be patient and it would eventually arrive and he was right!!
I hope the same happens for you! At least I knew it had a nice pre-steep on it!!

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX
Last week my USPS tracking said my package couldn't be delivered but a notice was left. There was no notice. I went to the post office to collect my Strawnilla and they didn't have it. I stalked my postman that afternoon and he had it. So basically he skipped my house on Strawnilla delivery day. I'm still mad at him.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
As a former e-tailer I used to insure all my pottery parcels as they are pottery after all. After one customer ended up with a box speared by something large and ended up with her mug delivered in shards in a plastic bag with a "So sorry..." sticker I tried to claim insurance. For several days I was wandering through the 6,7,and 8th circles of hell and getting nowhere working all hours of the day to get the claim settled. So I gave up and just refunded her money and went to work remaking her mug. She felt horrible so tried to claim insurance and after a month gave up. Sorry Clark, you can try but I'm not sure it will work. Though they may have revamped it since Delivery Confirmation became actual Tracking...I hope so!! *fingers crossed*

Snowdonia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Ohio
I had a package go missing once. It was my first non-clone Mech, the Kato Hammer. It was shipped from Michigan to Ohio and ended up out for delivery in Rhode Island. I did end up getting it, albeit a couple days late, but I had a bad case of the cold sweats until it was in my hands as my personal mail lady is not a lady at all but a wretched viper. She has skipped deliveries because she didn't feel like it at which point I have to call the Post Office and they make her backtrack to my house. I get the wrong mail at least once a month, one time she left my packages in a snowbank on the side of the road in a white trashbag, and once on a big ticket item from amazon she delivered it to the wrong house miles away from my own. My mail lady actually blamed me a missing delivery because it was my name on the package and not my husband's name, this is my legal address and has been for years. Of course as we had this discussion the package was in her car the whole time and I made her find it. Now when I order anything I just use my husband's name, a lot easier than dealing with a mail woman who just can't seem to understand that addresses are a thing now.

I feel for you, hopefully your vapemail story will have a happy outcome :)

I feel the same, dont trust USPS. Hopefully this never happens. I try to look at tracking as little as possible lol. Its goes Omaha to Chicago then doesnt change for 6-10 days until the PO at the other base here scans it. Or it leaves Omaha and i dont hear anything for 12-14 days until it reaches the PO here and changes location to APO. So if my box goes missing, its gone for good. They barely manage getting it to the right state. Imaging my worries when my liquid gold travels across countries.

I have mini panic attacks daily lmao

Last edited:

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
I trust the usps. Ive dealt with a literal poop ton of sendings and recievings.. Of all kinds,of matter from the usps..

I've had one package ever go,missing and the guy was known for saying things went missing.

Heck.. I had a nt package even go missing. Went to wrong address before it went back to kent then to me.

Added a month steep!

Look at the bright side!

Via spontaneous binary code

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX
I had a package go missing once. It was my first non-clone Mech, the Kato Hammer. It was shipped from Michigan to Ohio and ended up out for delivery in Rhode Island. I did end up getting it, albeit a couple days late, but I had a bad case of the cold sweats until it was in my hands as my personal mail lady is not a lady at all but a wretched viper. She has skipped deliveries because she didn't feel like it at which point I have to call the Post Office and they make her backtrack to my house. I get the wrong mail at least once a month, one time she left my packages in a snowbank on the side of the road in a white trashbag, and once on a big ticket item from amazon she delivered it to the wrong house miles away from my own. My mail lady actually blamed me a missing delivery because it was my name on the package and not my husband's name, this is my legal address and has been for years. Of course as we had this discussion the package was in her car the whole time and I made her find it. Now when I order anything I just use my husband's name, a lot easier than dealing with a mail woman who just can't seem to understand that addresses are a thing now.

I feel for you, hopefully your vapemail story will have a happy outcome :)

I think our mail carriers are related!! My guy mixes up my mail with the neighbor one street over all the time. Once I opened a package with medication meant for them, thinking it was mine. I promptly delivered it to them with a "my bad" note. I always take them theirs, they never bring me mine. Jerks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread