My Quest For A Good Peanut Butter Liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarsOfKaoz

Mar 3, 2013
Wormtown
To start, I was a 12 year smoker, for a while two packs a day. Now I am 3 months vaping and already dropping down to 18 ml. But now on to the real topic, I don't have a desire to try a bunch of crazy flavors. However I have been searching for a good peanut butter flavor. I was unsure if it was a flavor that required steeping but the sites did not state that they did. I have tried both Heathers Heavenly Vapors and Mister e-liquid, both had a awful taste that did not resemble peanut butter. I run 1.7 to 2 ohm boge cartos. I just wanted to see if anyone else has found a good peanut butter with a similar set-up.

StarsOfKaoz

Mar 3, 2013
Wormtown
I'm not sure if this will help but the best pb flavor I have had to date has been capella's penut butter. This is a diy flavor so you will need nicotine and your base but if your really trying to find a penut butter that taste just like it should this is it at least in my opinion.

Thank you, the fact its diy will work in my favor cause I am also trying to perfect a peanut butter cup flavor.

Cyric

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Thank you, the fact its diy will work in my favor cause I am also trying to perfect a peanut butter cup flavor.

I know Pure Vapes has PB&J, PB & J - $8.00 : Pure Vapes

I'm sure if you email Nikhil through the site he would work with you, he also has several nice chocolate flavors as well. So if you are trying for a peanut butter cup it could work

m4gs

Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
NJ
Mt. Baker Vapor (Peanut Butter Cup) 50ML for $10.50

I havent tried any straight PB flavors but this PBC^ from them is amazing.... it tastes exactly like an off brand reese's cup (there is obviously chocolate in this vape also). I also stand by all their juices as they are my favorate vender right now, and I have been through atleast 20 different juice venders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread