My red mini with tatroe base and extension ring is shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
I had a weird thing happen after ordering my red mini and accessories this time. I got an email from Provape the next day saying their CC clearing department needed more info regarding my card. I kind of internally freaked out, thinking, Oh Crap!! What now? Turns out, since I use prepaid credit cards, and had ordered my white mini not 2 weeks earlier using a different card, it must have tripped them off or something. After a few exchanged emails between me and Provape, which delayed the order by a couple of days, it is now shipped....so....YAY!! Very excited to get the red mini and absolutely no buyer's remorse this time around. I just LOVE the feel of the mini in my hand. I don't have big hands and it fits just right. I love to hold it while kind of supporting the end cap with my pinkie finger. I've only used one of my spinners to dry burn new coils that I've rebuilt. Perhaps I will PIF them to my friend and just keep the ego passthrough for road trips. I am deeply embedded in the Provarianati, thank you very much!....and if I had unlimited funds, I would totally go for the Zombie!! I love that thing! :D

Last edited:

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Congrats. I looove the style of the mini & red sounds like quite the statement (love red). I just received my first baby this week, the V2 in satin & I'm in love. I thought the V2 was my birthday present to myself - birthday next week. Now I decided the mini will be my b-day present. I'm allowed to change my mind right? Anyways ENJOY!! :vapor:

nomeX

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
HTX, USA
Tough decision between the zombie and the red mini as both are limited editions. I would like a mini, but I think I'm going to go with a Reo for my next purchase....or maybe a vape Mate and another Provari mini? Heck I was even looking at the Provape-1! I like the bottom feeding aspect of the Reo, but Provape safety features are nice also. Danngit, I really need to be saving up for tube bass amp and a cab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread