Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
This is the one I bought from dainbramage in the classifieds. I added the bling myself & am waiting for these HUGE batteries to charge. I swear, the only bigger battery i've ever seen is a BMW battery, haha, no the Mustang battery is bigger too.
2011-04-04 19.35.52.jpg
Being the dork that I am, I had to order matching drip tips and such. On it at the moment is a 306 atty with red spiral 306 drip tip. Then those to the side are the others that I think will match pretty well.

Anyways, The first box I opened was the box of batteries. It about scared the crap outta me, because they are sooooooooooo much bigger than the 14500s. The 18650s fit in my charger perfectly though without spacers. I'm waiting for them to charge now.

My husband thinks it's pretty neat........"This has got 2400 mAH! Dang!". Then I go and look at my 14500 batteries and one of em says 750mAH, the other brand, 900mAH. Since my batteries are on the charger now............how long til they get a full charge?

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Sweet!!! Very nice Jen. Can't wait till I get my hands on a Grand and a mini.... and a mini woodville...:)

you said it baby! "Mini Woodvile"!!!!
I was thinking it would take like a day or something.
Then I had no idea what I was doing, and ended up with 50............yeah count 'em 50 6ml bottles.

I've got the DSD charger from lighthound.com, i'm thinking it may be charged by midnight. I will vape on this by midnight CST. Knowing that I won't have to change batteries for a day or 2 is amazing!

In the meantime being without my mini, & not having this grand........I probably put my husband through hell. He made me a flashlight mod yesterday uses 14500 . He made some of those Tank things last night because they are out of stock everywhere. vaping with a 510 was totally not cutting it.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
This is the one I bought from dainbramage in the classifieds. I added the bling myself & am waiting for these HUGE batteries to charge. I swear, the only bigger battery i've ever seen is a BMW battery, haha, no the Mustang battery is bigger too.
View attachment 34069
Being the dork that I am, I had to order matching drip tips and such. On it at the moment is a 306 atty with red spiral 306 drip tip. Then those to the side are the others that I think will match pretty well.

Anyways, The first box I opened was the box of batteries. It about scared the crap outta me, because they are sooooooooooo much bigger than the 14500s. The 18650s fit in my charger perfectly though without spacers. I'm waiting for them to charge now.

My husband thinks it's pretty neat........"This has got 2400 mAH! Dang!". Then I go and look at my 14500 batteries and one of em says 750mAH, the other brand, 900mAH. Since my batteries are on the charger now............how long til they get a full charge?

Your comments about the battery size made me chuckle. :lol:

Just wait till a 26650 mod catches your eye.

IMR-Battery-side.jpg

The 18650 battery is the one in the middle. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread