Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Great review and I have to agree with you and Switched, Isaac is more a friend than a vendor. Although a great vendor too.
yes.gif

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!

Yellowman! Holy cow that came out of no where! !st, you did a more than wonderful job! I think you have found a Perfect niche. Seriously, after watching your stunning review :blush: I wanted to see more! I wanted to see more of what Yellowman has to say about other things out there in the vaping world. Switcher is dead-on (as usual :p) You calls it as ya see's it without a fear in the world. Thank you Very much for the good words!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!

Yellowman! Holy cow that came out of no where! !st, you did a more than wonderful job! I think you have found a Perfect niche. Seriously, after watching your stunning review :blush: I wanted to see more! I wanted to see more of what Yellowman has to say about other things out there in the vaping world. Switcher is dead-on (as usual :p) You calls it as ya see's it without a fear in the world. Thank you Very much for the good words!

That's the only review worth anything is an honest review. If it's good it's good and if it's bad it's bad. I know your looking for honesty in reviews Isaac and not someone to stroke you. Both Yellowman and Switched do great reviews. Don't let me forget Angus too.
BTW Yellowman, That's a nice cap you have on.

Last edited:

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
thanks for the kind words guys. the real kudos of course go to Isaac. He makes it very easy to give a glowing review.

Great job Yellowman.:thumbs:

Imagine the concept-- I know what I'll do. Since I don't know everything, I'll actually listen to my customers. Hmm. I'll sell a product after exhaustive development for quality and performance . Hmm. I'll treat people with respect as I figure they should treat me. Hmm.

I think that's some of what Isaac has in mind-- pretty smart guy eh?

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Great job Yellowman.:thumbs:

Imagine the concept-- I know what I'll do. Since I don't know everything, I'll actually listen to my customers. Hmm. I'll sell a product after exhaustive development for quality and performance . Hmm. I'll treat people with respect as I figure they should treat me. Hmm.

I think that's some of what Isaac has in mind-- pretty smart guy eh?

You said it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread