My review of the Njoy king

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatov

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
I posted this in someone else's thread but have been meaning to post a review of these things so here it is

I'm glad I found this thread. Like most of you I have a provari, tanks, RBAs, bla bla bla. Expensive stuff that obviously doesn't fully cut it because everything leaves enough to be desired that you try new things and eventually leave them in a drawer (and repeat). I enjoy vaping but I tried these things because of all the buzz. Seriously when I hit it I was blown away..... This thing is literally a cigarette. I feel it hits better than any carto, any $21 atty, any expensive juice, etc (this is probably due to the 4.5% nic and the 190 proof grain alcohol in it, but who cares, like someone else said, 6-10 hits literally satiates you for an hour+) Furthermore, it tastes as close to a cig as you're gonna get. You can also bring this in public (bar, wherever) and not look like your carrying a bomb detonator. I love my provari but it would be nice to have something lower profile that's not anemic like an 808d, ego, etc.

Butttt....(and it's a big but)

The cons kill this thing.

The battery life is nothing short of comical. I would take a slightly heavier, longer ecig that lasts longer in a second. This thing dies sooo fast. I would very honestly compare the kings longevity to that of smoking 4-5 real cigarettes. Like someone wrote above me, I did a puff count where each drag was 2 miss-ah-ssip-ee and it ended somewhere between 50-60 (glorious) puffs.

This things battery life would not be a problem if (to steal one more thought from the people above me) if you got 3 for sayy, $10. At that price I would be all over these things. Being from NYC I've paid $12.50 a pack for parliaments.... If 3 of these kings equal a pack (which is generous, and obviously accurate due to my quantitative testing process) that's like $1000 a day. If you think darwins, ggs, and other seldom available mods are the bmws of ecigs, these things pound for pound (or more accurately, satisfaction level:dollar spent) are the bentleys. I'm not sure that last sentence made sense but what I mean is; vaping these things exclusively would be opulent and not cost effective to say the least.

Too bad though, if there's some technology upgrade that can increase the longevity of these things or more realistically, a way to get to a better price point (e.g. Lose the wasteful plastic zippo case or reduce their recycling program to; send two in, get one free, instead of 8!) these things would really have the mass appeal and tangibility to get lots of people off of real smokes. As some who holds an MBA in finance and advertising, I always like to look at how a product can reach the most amount of people, especially if it's a product I like. I know many of you may disagree with this but that should be the goal with a product that can reduce harm for many people.

Eh what can you do? But honestly what I like about these the most is you can vape it for a short time and be satisfied enough to not want to hit it for an hour or two and still not feel like your depriving yourself. With any of my other vape stuff I find myself hitting it every fifteen-thirty minutes which is not so good. In the spirit of full disclosure I was a pack a day smoker/ now an 18mg eliquid vaper so not a light user but also not someone who is sucking these down at a rate way faster than the average smoker/vaper.

So to end this review/rant..... Njoy kings- pretty amazing but not priced for the way they can reasonably be used.

Anyway, if you've made it this far, happy holidays!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread