My Review of the Vone Kit by Vapesoul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purpose of this review by Vapesoul.

The Vone Kit by Vapesould consists of a dual 18650 box mod and a sub-ohm tank. The box mod can fire up to 230W, and features a Bluetooth function that allows you to find your device, in case you forgot where you put it, or you can actually find your phone by using the mod. The sub-ohm tank has a capacity of 2.5ml and resembles a lot the TFV8 Baby Beast by smok, but it has its own features. When I received this kit, the Bluetooth function made me very interested, and by using it I started to love this kit, especially the mod.

Album of Pictures:

Specs and Features:

Vone Box Mod:

* x2 18650

* Max W output: 230W

* Bluetooth anti-lost function

* Height: 85.5mm

* Length: 53mm

* Width: 31.5mm

* Material: Zinc Alloy

* 1.3-inch HD IPS Screen

* Input Voltage: DC5V/1-2A

* Atomizer Resistance: 0.1-3.0 ohm

* Temperature Range: 212-662 Fahrenheit/100-350 Celsius

Vone Sub-ohm Tank:

* Height: 54mm

* Diameter: 25mm

* Material: Stainless Steel

* Capacity: 2.5ml

Kit Content:

* Vone Box Mod

* Vone Sub-ohm Tank

* Manual

* Warning card/warranty card

* USB Cable

* Extra 0.15ohm coil head

* Extra O-Rings and Glass Tube

Aesthetics and Performance:

Starting with the Vone sub-ohm tank. It really looks a lot like Smok's TFV8 Baby Beast or Big Baby Beast, but it still has something different. Starting at the top, the drip tip is comfortable, but its size is not 510 nor 810, is something in between, and I couldn't find a replacement for it still I did not really need a replacement. The top cap and the refill system is very useful and easy to use, you just press both buttons on the top cap and it pops up, then you can easily push it away, refill, put it in normal position and press on it until a click can be heard, as said, easy to use. The tank uses baby beast styled coils, as I do not own a Baby Beast I couldn't test if they are inter-compatible. The capacity is 2.5ml, and that's a little low, as these coils do consume a lot of juice fast. The airflow control ring is tight, giving a little resistance when trying to close/open it, meaning it's not going to go mayhem if you put it in the pocket. The airflow is perfect in my opinion, it's not too tight and it's not too loose, it's just the way it's supposed to. Using the 0.15ohm coil heads provided, with the airflow open the clouds are on point, and the flavor is really above average. The Vone sub-ohm tank is easy to use and it provides good flavor and clouds. While using it I experienced no leaks, so that's a big plus and no overflooding. Now, to the mod. The 510 connector is on top, and it does its job very well. The mod read the resistances on all my atomizers without any problems, and I never got any errors about the coils being shorted, or the ''no atomizer'' message. The Fire Button is really large and clicky, and I love it. I can press it like a fire bar, or I can put my thumb on the upper part of it and press it normally. The + and - buttons are on the side part of the mod, they are also clicky, and they rattle a little bit. The screen is bright and allows the user to read all the needed information without any problems. The USB port is placed under the + and - buttons, and it's pretty good, I've had no problems charging this mod via USB at all. The battery door slides, and you need to pop it up in order to install the batteries. Even without any batteries in it, it does not rattle and it stays in place firmly. I must say, the mod is lightweight but it is well built if works well and I think it's solid. The Vone box mod also features 2 menus. You access the first menu by pressing the + and - buttons together for 2 seconds, there you can switch between the modes and you can find the ''Find'' mode. The other menu can be accessed by pressing the fire button 3 times, there you can change settings like Working Time, Dark Screen Time, Screen Off Time, Screen Brightness, Software Version and Update. The Power (VW) performance is average, maybe a little below, sometimes the hits are inconsistent, most of the time feeling lower than it should. TC is good, I managed to get full days without it kicking me out or giving me trouble. The Bluetooth function is an interesting feature. Basically you connect your mod and smartphone via Bluetooth and an app that you should install, and when you lose your phone you go into the ''Mode'' menu and press find, then your phone will make a sound, and works same way when you lose your mod, you go to the app, press find and the mod will play some sounds. YES the mod will play sounds!

Pros:

* Build Quality

* Big fire button

* TC performance

* Bluetooth Anti-lost function (yes I actually needed it 1 time)

* Big, bright color screen

* Good looking kit

* Good flavor

* Airflow amount on point

* Easy to open refill system

Cons:

* Gets hot at over 100W

* Small e-liquid capacity on the tank

* Hard to find replacement drip tips for the Vone tank

Conclusion:

I really like the mod. Can't say that about the whole kit, because I feel there are better sub-ohm tanks out there. But the mod will stay in my rotation. Yes the VW performance is a bit off, but eventually, I found the sweet spot on my lower Wattage atomizers, so the mod won't heat as it does on 100W+. I am really not sure if I can recommend the kit. It feels good, built well, TC is good, but I feel the Power (VW) mode should get an upgrade.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread