My review of VZ SC Gourmet Chocolate Truffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennebarton

Dec 28, 2014
Illinois, USA
So I just received my flavor today and got to say it is pretty tasty. My immediate taste is that of chocolate inside of a ferrero rocher and a little chocolate milk. A hint of nut is hiding in there as well, maybe an almond taste? It is extremely sweet. Damn near weight gain sweet. THIS CONCENTRATE IS EXTREMELY STRONG!!! :ohmy: The bottle recommends 2% as the highest ratio and let me tell you that is WAY too much. After an hour of vaping two percent I began to feel sick to my stomach. I cut my batch in half so the solution would have 1% strength.

Mind you, that this is mix to vape, NO STEEPING, NO BREATHING. Immediate insane flavor. Thinking of buying raspberry to mix in with it.

Perhaps a nice mixing flavor as opposed to stand alone flavor (time will tell)

Who knows what other flavors hide in there after it does steep a little. I will post any further updates in this thread. I may even need to lower it to .5%.

Also with the 2% strength the flavor dominates my tank(aspire nautilus 1.8 ohm) now. I have yet to not taste it after two hours of vaping apple pie. I do recommend putting some un flavored vg or something in your tank and vaping it if you plan on switching flavors.

FYI SOLUTION IS AS FOLLOWS: 30 ml, 50/50 pg/vg, 8 mcg nic(2 ml 100%pg), and .6 ml of VZ SC Gourmet Chocolate Truffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread