My review on the Lotus LE80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stotts

Jul 17, 2018
Hey guys this is my first review.
And what I am going to talk about is.
  • The mod and the rda that I used.
  • The coils I used and what ohm they are.
  • My thoughts about everything.
And I am reviewing the Lotus® LE80™ series mod.
It is a series mod that takes 2 18650 batteries. So that means that it is only for advanced vapers.

• What a series mod means is that it doesn't regulate the watts/ voltage.
  • It has a spring adjustable 510 thread.
  • The RDA that I used is the aura RDA which is by DJLS LAB® AND MANUFACTURED BY DIGIFLAVOR
  • The coils I used are bstainless steel 26 gauge ohming out at at . 23 the lowest you can use on the le80 .2 ohms with a Max of 5 ohms.
  • I fell in love with the mod with the first pull

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I'm not impressed with this mod. I like to build coils at .15 to .19ohm. I'm not impressed with your review either. You don't know enough about it for one thing, I learned more from their website. The potentiometer adjusts the voltage on this thing.....thats the round thingy near the top that looks like a little knob. You turn this to raise or lower the voltage output. The manufacturer clearly calls this a regulated mod. As far as "only for advanced users", don't insult people like this. A statement like that would cause others to think you feel superior in some way over everyone else. So in conclusion, I find your review lacking, insulting, and in the wrong area of the forum. Thank you.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
It is a series mod that takes 2 18650 batteries. So that means that it is only for advanced vapers

Yeah.......No sorry quite the opposite, you can use whatever whenever you want.
Also this is NOT a review, all you did is point out some features,nothing else, that's something you can do by reading the web page or the product box lolz

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I could be wrong, but i distinctly smell sarcasm here:p
58443121.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread