my reviews of flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon72

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
california
I just recieved my first order from the Vapor Room and would like to give my two cents on the flavors.
these reviews are my first impreshions and were done on a Riva with a 2.0 atty, dripped in with no steeping. All of these are 18mg 50PG/50VG

Peanut butter cookie: the first one I tried, flavor was spot on. It tastes like a peanut butter cookie that has a firm very slightly burnt bottom...more like a well done cookie, not a chewey one. Very smooth vape with not much TH.

Banana split: it has that fruity flavor with the banana, but the banana is a little of a synthetic flavor, much akin to a banana Now n' Later, with a kick to it ( the "split" part of the banana split?) flavor is on the strong side with a pretty decent TH.

Pumpkin spice: Can taste the pumpkin, but the spice much more... the spice has a certain tingle to it on the exhale. The flavor was not bad at all, but not one of my favorites... I think because of the spice part.

Ginger's Ry4: let me start by saying that I have only tried one other Ry4, of which I hated when I first vaped it. I let it steep for a weekish and now I find it pretty ok. Now for Ginger's Ry4 (As a first time customer I got a coupla free bottles and took the liberty of letting The Vapor Room surprise me on the flavors... this is one of those surprises) I dropped a few drops in the drip tip and expected to be sorry.... Flat out wrong! This one at this point is my favorite... its like the other Ry4 I got (after a week of steeping) with a sweeter smoother flavor, with much less harshness but still a very good TH. I cant wait to see what it'll be like in a week after some steepage.
Odd thing to note is that the pumpkin spice above is somewhat similar to this Ry4 but that was only ok and this is downright good. Maybe its just because I expected the PS to be more pumpkiny instead of more spicey.

Hazelnut: I droped a few drops and the first hit I didnt really like, seemed to strong for a hazelnut ( to me hazelnut is a smoother somewhat creamy flavor...at least in my coffee in the morning it is!!) By the time I had finished my coupla drops in the atty it was my second favorite as it had smoothed down quite a bit. Lotta hazelnut flavor on the exhale, not much TH though.

English Toffee: Tastes good, decent Th, has a good amount of flavor......its not very distingushable though....Oddly enough for all these reasons I think I have found an All Day Vape with it. For me at least, flavors with a very distinguishable flavor i.e. fruits etc. I get tired of rather quickly and need a change... this on the other hand... with good flavor and enough of it and toped with a pretty good TH makes it perfect for me for an ADV ( I think)

Spearmint: True to flavor, If you like spearmint flavors this might just be for you. Flavor is there but not to strong. Its not my favorite mint flavor, but I think thats just because I prefer more of a peppermint as oposed to spearmint flavoring. The taste is there and its a good vape though.

Overall I am very pleased with my order from The Vapor Room and will definatelly be ordering again (gotta get more of the Ginger's Ry4!) all of the flavors are good, not a one of em is gross. I am a pretty new vaper and have sampled from multiple vendors and never yet (until now) have I been this pleased with ALL my little bottles of flavored goodness!! most others I like one or two, several are vapeable, and a few downright nasty! I will try very hard to leave these to steep for a weekish and will try to repost on the ones that I have a different opinion on at that time.

Thank you goes to the Vapor Room for providing a good all aropund experience!

Vap0rJay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland
I just recieved my first order from the Vapor Room and would like to give my two cents on the flavors.
these reviews are my first impreshions and were done on a Riva with a 2.0 atty, dripped in with no steeping. All of these are 18mg 50PG/50VG

Peanut butter cookie: the first one I tried, flavor was spot on. It tastes like a peanut butter cookie that has a firm very slightly burnt bottom...more like a well done cookie, not a chewey one. Very smooth vape with not much TH.

Banana split: it has that fruity flavor with the banana, but the banana is a little of a synthetic flavor, much akin to a banana Now n' Later, with a kick to it ( the "split" part of the banana split?) flavor is on the strong side with a pretty decent TH.

Pumpkin spice: Can taste the pumpkin, but the spice much more... the spice has a certain tingle to it on the exhale. The flavor was not bad at all, but not one of my favorites... I think because of the spice part.

Ginger's Ry4: let me start by saying that I have only tried one other Ry4, of which I hated when I first vaped it. I let it steep for a weekish and now I find it pretty ok. Now for Ginger's Ry4 (As a first time customer I got a coupla free bottles and took the liberty of letting The Vapor Room surprise me on the flavors... this is one of those surprises) I dropped a few drops in the drip tip and expected to be sorry.... Flat out wrong! This one at this point is my favorite... its like the other Ry4 I got (after a week of steeping) with a sweeter smoother flavor, with much less harshness but still a very good TH. I cant wait to see what it'll be like in a week after some steepage.
Odd thing to note is that the pumpkin spice above is somewhat similar to this Ry4 but that was only ok and this is downright good. Maybe its just because I expected the PS to be more pumpkiny instead of more spicey.

Hazelnut: I droped a few drops and the first hit I didnt really like, seemed to strong for a hazelnut ( to me hazelnut is a smoother somewhat creamy flavor...at least in my coffee in the morning it is!!) By the time I had finished my coupla drops in the atty it was my second favorite as it had smoothed down quite a bit. Lotta hazelnut flavor on the exhale, not much TH though.

English Toffee: Tastes good, decent Th, has a good amount of flavor......its not very distingushable though....Oddly enough for all these reasons I think I have found an All Day Vape with it. For me at least, flavors with a very distinguishable flavor i.e. fruits etc. I get tired of rather quickly and need a change... this on the other hand... with good flavor and enough of it and toped with a pretty good TH makes it perfect for me for an ADV ( I think)

Spearmint: True to flavor, If you like spearmint flavors this might just be for you. Flavor is there but not to strong. Its not my favorite mint flavor, but I think thats just because I prefer more of a peppermint as oposed to spearmint flavoring. The taste is there and its a good vape though.

Overall I am very pleased with my order from The Vapor Room and will definatelly be ordering again (gotta get more of the Ginger's Ry4!) all of the flavors are good, not a one of em is gross. I am a pretty new vaper and have sampled from multiple vendors and never yet (until now) have I been this pleased with ALL my little bottles of flavored goodness!! most others I like one or two, several are vapeable, and a few downright nasty! I will try very hard to leave these to steep for a weekish and will try to repost on the ones that I have a different opinion on at that time.

Thank you goes to the Vapor Room for providing a good all aropund experience!

Its worth gettin a 10 pack sample ... or two. TVR has the best juice and alot of the flavors are good. :)
I always stock strawberry cream, spearmint, blueberry cin crumble, ec menthol tobacco, i just won in his giveaway sweet tangerine which is a keeper... Personally the PB cookie wasnt for me (didnt like the cheesecake either) but taste is subjective. ry4 isnt bad I need to try the gingers... Im thinkin about another 10 pack sample to keep up on his line up. Josh and Jess are awesome! :D

demon72

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
california
Its worth gettin a 10 pack sample ... or two. TVR has the best juice and alot of the flavors are good. :)
I always stock strawberry cream, spearmint, blueberry cin crumble, ec menthol tobacco, i just won in his giveaway sweet tangerine which is a keeper... Personally the PB cookie wasnt for me (didnt like the cheesecake either) but taste is subjective. ry4 isnt bad I need to try the gingers... Im thinkin about another 10 pack sample to keep up on his line up. Josh and Jess are awesome! :D

Yea the PB cookie... not sure it is for me either... but the taste is spot on, hence the reviw saying so, as you said taste is subjective. I REALLY wanted to try the Tangerine... but I havent really cared for any of the orangish flavors I have tried thus far... I think I should which is why I have tried three different ones from three different vendors, but I dont want to be dissapointed. The problem I have had with most of the other citrus is that it taskes more like an orange rind than like an orange. PLEASE tell me this is not so with Vapor Room tangerine?

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Deamon,

I'm an English Toffee addict myself, try getting some of the natures flavors organic English Toffee flavoring from the coffee & Teas section on there website. use this and just make you liquid ratio pg/vg however you like best, I use an all VG Base Nic so its all VG plus this flavoring and it is super. you can also play around with this and make your English Toffee as your base flavor then add some other flavors to it like some good tobaccos or whatever else you may like, it makes for a great juice and very inexpensive to do this way. Natures flavors has some very good flavorings in my opinion I use them a lot.

Vap0rJay

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Maryland
Yea the PB cookie... not sure it is for me either... but the taste is spot on, hence the reviw saying so, as you said taste is subjective. I REALLY wanted to try the Tangerine... but I havent really cared for any of the orangish flavors I have tried thus far... I think I should which is why I have tried three different ones from three different vendors, but I dont want to be dissapointed. The problem I have had with most of the other citrus is that it taskes more like an orange rind than like an orange. PLEASE tell me this is not so with Vapor Room tangerine?

Imagine cutting open an orange, drippin 2 drops of juice that magically are squeezed out at half strength into your atomizer with a tiny sprinlke of sugar for sweetness. Thats sweet tangerine. No rind here, no over powering orange. I love this, and I'm personally not a huge orange fan at all period. Its a winner.

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
i cant wait to try the cotton candy, i want the blu eand pink, and will prolly try the bubble gum to. anyone know what are the good fruit flavors to try? from other vendors i have had a grape which tasted like dimetap and a cherry which was like robotusin, lol the tangerine sounds pretty good to me, and i liek grape and cherry maybe tvr will hit the spot

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
We spent A LOT of time trying terrible Cherry flavors and finally found one that tastes like the center of a cherry danish. I'm pretty happy with it :) I would have to say that I'm pretty much in love with most of our fruit flavors, especially with a single shot! We have yet to find a grape that didn't taste like medicine, yuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread