Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
As most of you know I have 2 beautiful Kicked edition Sabers, Ive had them a while now and love them. Ive been playing around with rebuildable atomizers and have been using my Odysseus V2 almost exclusively for the past month or so. Ive been making my builds at about 2.4- 2.7 ohms and setting the Kick at 8.5. Ive been getting good results but my battery life was getting sketchy sometimes. I know that LR and the kick dont work well, too low and the PV doenst fire consistently unless battery was really fresh, which was confusing me because I thought that the Kick regulated everything so you didnt get a decline in performance.

Well the other day I made a new build and made it at almost 4 ohms. What a wonderful mistake. The atomizer and the Saber is performing the best ever. I guess that when you use a kick it just performs better at higher resistance. The higher ohm performs like the LR builds as the Kick adjusts itself. It fires up quicker and my coils light up faster. I barely have to touch the sensor and it fires up perfect. When using stainless steel tips/ atomizer you dont even have to make contact with another metal part.

Just thought Id share this in case any one out there was having issues with slow coils or having to touch the sensor and having delayed firing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread