My search for the "all day vape"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcighippy

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
OC CA
I was wondering if I'm alone in my search for that elusive "all day vape" Every time I think I found one, I find I tire of it quickly and so my search begins anew. I started off with tobacco flavors after coming off a 30 yr. smoking habit. Recently I started branching out with new flavors. I really fell for Five Pawn's juice. Thought I'd found the holy grail. But after a few different flavors from them I again am tiring of them.
Do you ever really find a juice that you can use every day? Or is this just the way it is, always searching?

SFBrianT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
San Francisco
I too came to vaping off a 30 yr PAD habit and spent some time looking for the perfect ADV. After trying the deserts, drinks, fruits etc i decided to try RY4. I had read about it here and it apparently is the most popular flavor in the world. I went to my local b&m and gave it a try. I Loved it. A month later it is still my ADV. As an added bonus many many vendors carry their own version of it, each of which is slightly different version so if you get tired of one just switch to another vendor's version. I have loved all the RY4 I have tried except for MBV's version. For some reason they added what tastes like anise to it and IMHO just ruined it. I can't vape it.

Last edited:

Crazy Birdy Mom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
Michigan, United States
Does one really have to have one all day vape?

I start the day with coffee flavors
Caramel Macchiado from DFW
.... from Mister E's

Then switch over to Menthol but switch it up with my Sweets:
Arnie Pullmore
Vape Nectar
Eye Q
PomBerry
Jade Tiger
(all from Mister E's)
watermelon from DFW

The only flavors I really don't care for so far are:
Cherry from eJuice Monkeys (no flavor even with sweetener added)
Blueberry from Tsunami (tastes like pear)

I'm just starting out on this adventure but I like it so far!

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
I haven't even tried to find an ADV. I have found way to many vendors and flavors that I like. So I keep all the flavors I enjoy in a rotation, depending what I'm in the mood for. Or like right now with it being hot I find that I like various lemonade/limeade flavors and have them along with some other fruit vapes close by. But when I want something sweet, coffee, or even a tobacco (NET only) vape. I have them already loaded and ready to be vaped.

This has made the journey enjoyable for me and not work-like. By the way I keep at least eight flavors loaded into tanks at all times. And this doesn't count my drippers that I have laying around as well.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
I DIY a vanilla/wintergreen/menthol that I've been using as an ADV for about a month now. I do have lots of other flavors that I'm going to experiment with, but this one is really satisfying my vape needs for now... It's 3ml TFA Vanilla Swirl, 1ml 10% Menthol solution, .5ml Sweetener (sucralose), .5ml Ethyl Maltol, and .75ml Koolada mixed with 25ml base (I mix mine for a 6mg/ml blend).

VikingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2013
Minnesota
I get bored, quickly. Due to this, I have 3 flavors going at the same time (2 on ego batteries and 1 on my Vamo). I purchased a bunch of sampler packs and am finding out favorites that way.

During the day (currently, subject to change on a moments notice!) 18 or 20 mg each:
Kentucky Vanilla Blend from Vermillion River (I tried Tribeca from Halo, which is awesome and will probably replace this)
Snow Mint from from Simply Vapour (I am almost out, so will switch to another mint type juice)
Graham Cracker/Vanilla Custard/Whipped Cream (I mixed the 3) from Mount Baker Vapor (the Graham Cracker from MBV is super strong ((super tasty, too!)), so I decided to cut it with the above flavors, which aren't great on their own).

In the evening (due to my wanting to sleep!) 10 mg each (all from Vermillion River as their samples only come in 0 or 10 mg):
Kentucky Applewood Blend
Cinnamon Rolls (I will be ordering more of this in 15 mg)
Carmelized Cappacino (not great)

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I don't think I'll ever find an ADV, either. I like switching around flavors. What I would like to do is narrow it down to 10 or so that I can rotate through. It would be nice if they could all be from the same vendor, but it doesn't look like there's any chance of that happening. Mostly I'd like to narrow it down so I can stop spending so much money on new flavors that either I don't like, or I only kind-of like. I have a whole drawer full of those. On the plus side, I'm totally set for the vapocalypse!

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
If for some reason, I had to choose only a couple of juices and give away everything else I own, I have two I could probably get by on indefinitely - Redbeard's Cherry Bomb from Pirate Vapor (black cherry & citrus), and MBV's Cinnamon Roll.

However, I greatly prefer the freedom to vape 18 different flavors during the course of the day if that's what I want to do.

There's also the upside of knowing that I'll never be in a bad way if my favorite juice were to change or be discontinued.

For me, the idea of the ADV is over-rated. I'd rather find a dozen or so flavors with lasting appeal - things that I enjoy today, and will still enjoy 6 months from now.

That said, my fiance is pretty settled on four flavors* - of course, from three different vendors - and would probably be satisfied with any one of the four as his only juice.

However, now I have guilt every time *I* want to try new stuff. "Oh look honey, I got juice again. No, I didn't get you any because you never vape anything but the flavors you already have for more than 5 minutes before you forget about it."

(seriously, he's gotta have 15 bottles of juice he tried once, and hasn't gone back to, not because he didn't LIKE them, but just because he didn't like them MORE than what he already has)

*His top four? Black Ice and Zinger from MBV. Peanut Butter Cookie from Parkes. Mint T Green from New England Vapor Supplies.

leex1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Honolulu
I just started vaping, and only tried 5 total juices from 2 different companies (Good Life Vapor and MBV), but I would recommend Good Life Vapor's DEADLY SIN to anyone.

It tastes like a Graham Cracker with some Cinnamon Roll with a bit of Tobacco. Not too sweet, just a smooth bakery taste. (got my order from GLV today and am stuck on it.. don't think I'll be able to steep it :D.)

I'm also a lover of Doublemint (spearmint) gum.. and MBV's Doublemint is dead on with the flavor.

But I would say go with the Deadly Sin from GLV. If looking at GLV, look at the El Kamino as well - a Tobacco-ey juice.. the description on the site describes it as a Black & Mild kinda flavor.

Seems to be on a lot of people's list of top juices from what I read, but I personally haven't tried it yet.

Moses195

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2013
New Mexico
I'm the same way. I've been thru 300 flavors. Lots of $$. Used to have 8 eVod's running at a time.

THEN, I bought an IGO-L and now I mix 'Like' type flavors. Fantastic for me. Every 5 minutes or so drop some other flavor in and it mixes with the existing brew. So I have about 25 coffee's, drop 3 drops of one and maybe some vanilla or caramel, etc.
I'm grouping flavors into sections like coffee, fruit, tobacco, etc. I never get bored anymore. Just wish I wouldn't have wasted so much $$ and 6 months of time.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread