My Second Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedGoodies

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2010
Southern California
myspace.com
So my first order arrived last Saturday, and my second arrived Thursday (sweet Valentine's special - I discovered this place right on time!). The first order I got the Ultimatum kit which my boyfriend and I split, plus a variety of liquids. Then I ordered a shorty manual, the shorty pcc kit (the PCC + shorty + cartos), liquid, and chocolate banana.

I got my package yesterday on my way to class and I was tearing into it while driving...yes, unsafe, but I was too excited!

So they were out of the green shorties, so they gave me two white..but it seems they upgraded my PCC kit to a ulimatum shorty kit o.0 Wow! I love V4L.

I assume they upgraded it, because they gave me a purple PT (that is the sickest looking batt I've ever seen!!!), a white case, and chargers. Plus I got 3 extra cartos in random flavors.

So overall... The Chocolate Banana is the bomb. It's great. I got 11mg and the flavor is perfect. Maybe a little weak on the TH but overall, BOMB. BF loves the Banana and cowboys, and his new case :D And I am treasuring my purple PT like a new baby...

I'm still smoking a handful of analogs a day but I can feel my body getting better. No coughing in the morning, my skin is clearing up, and I think my hair is getting shinier again (strawberry-blond should never look grey! OI) .

Both my kits came with Mark's card, so I'm assuming he packed it...sooo...

Mark, will you marry me? :wub:

:D

Or will anyone at V4L marry me? You guys gave me the best Valentine's Day gift (well....for the most part ;) )

Oh, and should we expect the new liquids to include Chocolate Banana?

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
So my first order arrived last Saturday, and my second arrived Thursday (sweet Valentine's special - I discovered this place right on time!). The first order I got the Ultimatum kit which my boyfriend and I split, plus a variety of liquids. Then I ordered a shorty manual, the shorty pcc kit (the PCC + shorty + cartos), liquid, and chocolate banana.

I got my package yesterday on my way to class and I was tearing into it while driving...yes, unsafe, but I was too excited!

So they were out of the green shorties, so they gave me two white..but it seems they upgraded my PCC kit to a ulimatum shorty kit o.0 Wow! I love V4L.

I assume they upgraded it, because they gave me a purple PT (that is the sickest looking batt I've ever seen!!!), a white case, and chargers. Plus I got 3 extra cartos in random flavors.

So overall... The Chocolate Banana is the bomb. It's great. I got 11mg and the flavor is perfect. Maybe a little weak on the TH but overall, BOMB. BF loves the Banana and cowboys, and his new case :D And I am treasuring my purple PT like a new baby...

I'm still smoking a handful of analogs a day but I can feel my body getting better. No coughing in the morning, my skin is clearing up, and I think my hair is getting shinier again (strawberry-blond should never look grey! OI) .

Both my kits came with Mark's card, so I'm assuming he packed it...sooo...

Mark, will you marry me? :wub:

:D

Or will anyone at V4L marry me? You guys gave me the best Valentine's Day gift (well....for the most part ;) )

Oh, and should we expect the new liquids to include Chocolate Banana?

Unfortunately... I'm already spoken for, but I'm all for polygamy :lol:

Besides... they don't let me pick orders any more anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread