Not open for further replies.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL

This custom GG configuration uses elements of the GGT and The GGTS to make up it's body. This Supercharged vapor maker sports 2 18650 - 3000 Mah horses under the hood which when fired up cause the Nitro boosted AFS to kick in. Combined with the I7 atty, this pocket rocket blows the doors off of it's competition!

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 238

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
WOW I have all the parts to make that, I think I will, this would be a great party vaper attraction getter for sure and heck a great PV for ME..!!! Nice job, I was interchanging and trying to play with both but only for a couple of minutes, gonna have to configure this tomorrow and show pics

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Gary, first of all I have to say that this GG will last 1 day without reffiling and without change batteries!!!!!!

Second , you are crazy like all the others here.:thumbs: But I know why this is happenning. Its because I am crazy like you pal:thumb::lol::lol:

Sadtranz, your jokes are clever, intelligent and they make me rolling on floor xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

mwa, please do it!!!!!

Wood, we are a peaceful forum:D:D:):)

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA

This custom GG configuration uses elements of the GGT and The GGTS to make up it's body. This Supercharged vapor maker sports 2 18650 - 3000 Mah horses under the hood which when fired up cause the Nitro boosted AFS to kick in. Combined with the I7 atty, this pocket rocket blows the doors off of it's competition!

Sweeeeeeeet.....

I'm liking it....It'll vape at 7+volts for a day or more....that is sweet...LOL..until someone sees ya dragging that around to vape it...lol..looks like a rocket launcher...hahha

-Tim

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Maybe we can get Imeo to make an PV out of an old oxygen tank or better yet an old hot water heater. We could power it with a car battery or even a 6HP Johnson boat motor...lol. It will definitely need wheels though.

xaxaxa yes Wood, and maybe one man behind us to move the wheels:thumb::lol:

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Gary, first of all I have to say that this GG will last 1 day without reffiling and without change batteries!!!!!!

Second , you are crazy like all the others here.:thumbs: But I know why this is happenning. Its because I am crazy like you pal:thumb::lol::lol:

Thanks Imeo, but I could not have come up with this craziness with you! :D:D:D:D

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Sweeeeeeeet.....

I'm liking it....It'll vape at 7+volts for a day or more....that is sweet...LOL..until someone sees ya dragging that around to vape it...lol..looks like a rocket launcher...hahha

-Tim

Well, this vape is one for sitting in a comfy chair and chilling out with unless perhaps you are going some place where you might need a weapon too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread