My take on the Drewbaccos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpandPointy

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Taxachusetts
Drewbacco 1
I've been vaping this for a while now and each time, I find different characteristics. Sometimes I really like and it and sometimes I do not. Kinda Wierd! Anyway, at first glance The yellowish liquid is thicker than normal liquids as are all HV Liquids from Drew. The smell of the liquid itself is that of tobacco and sweetness. There is a slight smell of citrus as well.

vaping this at 5V on the Xhaler produces large plumes of vapor and provides a medium++ throat hit. As I find with most of the liquids from Nhaler, they taste exactly like they smell out of the bottle. Drewbacco 1 has that real nice base taste of tobacco. The added flavors are not overpowering and seems to me to be that of an Amaretto cookie with a citrusy sweetness undertone. At times, these flavors are more pronounced than other times. I don't know if it's the time of day or what I am drinking or eating at the time. For me, this is a great alternative to vaping the 555 all day.(my absolute favorite by the way)

I have heard Drewbacco described as having nutty, marshmellow, caramel and similar to RY4 flavors. Sorry but I do not taste any of these. I can understand the similarity to marshmellow due to the sweetness. Just goes to show you how each individual has there own taste descriptions, likes and dislikes.

Drewbacco 2
The first think I noticed about this juice was the bottle. It's in a slightly different bottle than the other juices I have from NHaler. Seems to be little stiffer and takes some more effort to squeeze the juice out. I took one of the probes that Drew added as an extra goody with my order and opened the tip up a bit. Much Better!!

The liquid is transparent brown in color and has tobacco and nutty odors similar to 555 but much stronger. I find the flavor of Drewbacco-2 to be strong with tobacco similar to his Kent HV. With this tobacco flavor is a peanutty flavor that is a bit different. Did you ever open a shelled peanut that was a bit overcooked? It's kind of like that but not as strong. Great vapor production and nice throat hit. To me, this is a decent vape but not in my list of best flavors from Drew.

Where I am still a fan of tobacco flavored juice, I would like to see Drew make a Drewbacco without the added fruity nutty flavoring. Tobacco, and nothing but the tobacco.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Spot on review Sharp...I couldn't have come closer to describing these 2 like you did and agree on almost all accounts. One thing I got different out of DB-2 (and I know this is weird because Drew has said it's peanut) is a nutty taste a bit STRONGER than peanuts...say a cashew maybe??? I have some issues getting info from palette to keyboard and thus I leave the reviews in capable hands such as yours :)

BTW, How's my BLING coming along? LOL :)

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I want bling!!! I need to wait till after xmas and decide which xhaler I wil be doing this to! Ed which one did you get done? I am thinking my aqua one.. BUT I really want a green gemstone.. maybe I will go for a purple one instead.. or get that sparkly green xhaler I want and have Drew send right to you to "bling me up!!!" LOL
"Bling me Up" Sharp and Pointy! gonna be a week or 2 hey after Christmas sales in my eyes is extending Xmas =)
What better way to start the new year off in my eyes "green" Love it!

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I want bling!!! I need to wait till after xmas and decide which xhaler I wil be doing this to! Ed which one did you get done?

Only getting the 2 brass tips for now...the round notched carving, not the propeller looking one...tough call there though. Not getting any jewels on mine. Thought about having button polished up to match the tips, but I can always do that later if I want. I'm thinking my XHaler will look pretty sharp with just tips done up.

Folks, this is a great service Bill (SharpandPointy) is offering and the delayed swap makes it totally hassle-free. You order and do paypal...he blings up your pieces...sends it to you...then you send the unblinged pieces back. ZERO HASSLE!...major kudos to Bill and Drew for making this possible! (searching for applause smiley/no luck) APPLAUSE!

Here's most appropriate smiley I could find...:thumbs:

SharpandPointy

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Taxachusetts
Spot on review Sharp...I couldn't have come closer to describing these 2 like you did and agree on almost all accounts. One thing I got different out of DB-2 (and I know this is weird because Drew has said it's peanut) is a nutty taste a bit STRONGER than peanuts...say a cashew maybe??? I have some issues getting info from palette to keyboard and thus I leave the reviews in capable hands such as yours :)

BTW, How's my BLING coming along? LOL :)

The Bling is coming along nicely. They will be in the mail on Monday as promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread