• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My Take on Walrus's Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatgirl1985

Mar 28, 2009
Okay, just got a couple of bottles of juice from Walrus today.

I got the following:

Peanut Butter Cup
Strawberry Cheesecake
Kickin' Thin Mint

All are in 8mg nic levels.

First impressions:
The Kickin' Thin Mint is named suitably. It has a great menthol/mint kick. Finally a menthol liquid that delivers. This is closest I've come to finding something similar to Camel Crush in e-cig form. Kickin' Thin Mint wins.

Peanut Butter Cup is very "peanut buttery." The peanut flavor overpowers the chocolate to my taste buds and the vapor is thick. Maybe I can lay off the peanut butter and chocolate ice cream sandwiches.

Strawberry Cheesecake smells divine. Tastes more like cheesecake with a hint of strawberry. As others have mentioned, I vote for a bit more strawberry flavor. Still a flavorful vape.

Best of all, I am happy to report that Walrus's juice does not irritate my throat like all the other juices do.

Way to go Walrus! You've got it!:D

Cheers,
Meghan

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks for your comments.

If you should decide to re-order, let me know your preferences... I can alter the mix a bit.

When I put Strawberry sauce on my cheesecake, I usually just add a bit... I like the cheesecake flavor to stand out... but that's just my preference. Also, when I first started doing this, I had someone tell me that it was 'too strawberry' so I began using less...

I've always been a little iffy on the balance for PBC as to what should be stronger, the chocolate or the peanut butter. I need to go out, buy a stack of Reese's, and explore the matter a little more deeply :) Or at least that's what I'll tell my wife.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread