My Tanks won't sit tight on my Gen Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy_H

Nov 27, 2016
Recently my 2 Tobecco Super Tank Mini tanks won't sit tight on my Vaporesso Gen Mod. It doesn't spin, when it's all the way tight but they both wobble a little while on the mod. It's kinda annoying & I try my best to keep my thumb against the tank just to make sure it won't move while firing but just wanna make sure I'm safe to continue vaping as I can't afford a new tank, definitely not a new Mod right now. On the other hand, I have a daughter to take care of. Just trying to figure out if it's fixable & tanks or mod? I hope I explained it well enough?!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Screw a tank on about half to three quarters of the way and gently wiggle the tank to see if the 510 on the mod is moving. If it is, then you know it's a loose 510 on the mod.

If it is the mod, I would post your problem in the Vaporesso forum. They are an active vendor on ECF.

It could be that there's a nut on the inside of the mod that keeps the 510 tightened down and it somehow came a little loose. The mod would need to be opened to tighten that nut up. Just sayin'...I really don't know.

Mandy_H

Nov 27, 2016
    Screw a tank on about half to three quarters of the way and gently wiggle the tank to see if the 510 on the mod is moving. If it is, then you know it's a loose 510 on the mod.

If it is the mod, I would post your problem in the Vaporesso forum. They are an active vendor on ECF.

It could be that there's a nut on the inside of the mod that keeps the 510 tightened down and it somehow came a little loose. The mod would need to be opened to tighten that nut up. Just sayin'...I really don't know.
    Sweet, thank you for that I will post there as well. I can't honestly tell if it's loose like you had mentioned but when the tank is screwed on all the way if I go to turn the air flow control I gotta hold onto the top part of the tank because it will actually move a little like if it wasn't screwed down all the way. Maybe the pin somehow got pushed down so the pin on my tank isn't sitting flush, no idea. I just don't want anything to blow up!

Mandy_H

Nov 27, 2016
    I have 1 Gen which is the mod I use while in the house and all my tanks screw down tight.
    It's definitely a warrant issue & I've filled out the form to get a new one. A couple red flags like they said you don't mind if we send you a random color, ummm yeah actually I do mind lol. That was in beginning talks so hopefully all goes well! If your tanks ever start to wobble contact them asap. I got mine last year end of summer. They assured me it's been fixed & all bad mods were pulled from inventory.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread