My thoughts on the Provari mini : 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
so ive had my provari mini (black satin/blueLED) for 3 days and i just wanted to go over a few things with everyone, and share my thoughts and ask a few questions.

the PROS : the first thing i noticed when i opened the package and grabbed the provari was the weight, it feels very durable and sturdy. what came after the weight was the outstanding craftmanship. everything looks, perfect pretty much. the threads on the bottom cap are just soo smooth when your srewing it back on or off. compared to the LT it is really nice. the one button interface took a minute to get used to, i thought i hated it at first but now i can deal with it. the connection is very solid. lastly with the looks is the blue led. it really does make the provari that much more worth it. very happy i payed the extra cash for it. now performance wise, i really dont even have to go there. THIS IS THE BEST device AVAILABLE IMO. what u set is wat u get. seriously. 5 volts on a standard 3.0 ohm boge with truth serum is INCREDIBLE!! it really is

the CONS : not many AT ALL. but the center post is a bit too high i feel. i cannot use my hh357s with a 510-510 adapter that i got from avidvaper. i would really like to use my dripshields with my 357 and take it to work but when i put the adapter on and try screwing the 357 on it can only go down about a quarter of a turn before it hits the post on the atty. really frustrates me but its not the end of the world. might just have to get another adapter.

the last complaint is on the menu screen. there is a TINY little white spot under the screen and its really bugging me. i am very .... wen it comes to this stuff, so i might try and take the screws out and clean the screen. but id rather not screw something up and be even more angry in the long run.

all in all, the provari is worth every dime. GET ONE ASAP.

Last edited:

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
DO NOT TAKE IT APART!!! Get over the spot or send it back. The adapters I have are adjustable (floating center pin) so screw it in a little on the PV and screw the 357 into the adapter a little bit; might look a little wonky but should work. I just broke out my chrome V2 w/ blue led after 3 mos of not usin' it. Still hits amazingly well even after having dropped it a few times. Only problem is I have to really mash the button down now (probably from droppin' it) so when I go back to my other mods I'll send it in for a test n' check and/or adjustment. Maybe they'll be able to buff the nicks out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread